No announcement yet.

Lets set the record straight about Mayweather/Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
    See what we have here is broke mutha ****er who doesn't like to talk about money because you ain't got none. So you are bitter. I don't give a **** what you call that. I got a good women and guess what. She paid *****. Made it the good ole fasion way. Earned it.

So when you say you call that a women i just don't get it. Maybe you meant gold diggers. Anyway I can speak on what the **** I wanna speak on. So **** you. Next

see?

just like a woman...i didnt even call him a b1tch yet and he's already yapping like a hoe...talkin about MY money

Comment

Originally posted by OpaiSoma View Post
      just let it go... seriously you dont have no take on this, so dont get worked up on it. - its good for your health
      What are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by bruzza View Post
        they dont just call you pound4pound for nothing do they? set him straight lol
        Get off his dick

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
          see?

just like a woman...i didnt even call him a b1tch yet and he's already yapping like a hoe...talkin about MY money
          You stupid. **** must hit home huh

Comment

my point is that you're a grown man obsessing about other men's money

you know what we call those?

they're called women

stick a tampon in your ear and log off
            oh ****!!! PWNAGE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              oh ****!!! PWNAGE!!!!!

There you go LOl. The biggest dick rider on the internet.
              How have you been

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                You stupid. **** must hit home huh

hit home?

no, not really...i dont kick it with dudes that act like females when talkin about money

but i WONT hesitate to talk down on a hoe...like your thread, for example

Comment

my point is that you're a grown man obsessing about other men's money

you know what we call those?

they're called women

stick a tampon in your ear and log off
                  i understand what you're trying to say but no, the guy is right. boxing is a business and money is the key component on whether or not a fight is being made. I would have agreed with you if the TS was talking about how floyd spends his money or what not, but he's talking about something totally different and relevant.

Comment

see?

oh ****! pwned again!!!!

Comment

hit home?

no, not really...i dont kick it with dudes that act like females when talkin about money

but i WONT hesitate to talk down on a hoe...like your thread, for example
                      Yeah it hit home because you still talking. I know you broke and it hurts don't it? Look here, take your broke ass out the house, get off the internet, and get a ****ing life. Have fun

Comment

Working...
                      X