Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Somebody Keyed my Moms car-what should I do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P. Rick View Post
    What the **** did your mom do to piss someone off?

She probably had it coming

Let bygones be bygones
    She didn't do ****. It's either them or some stupid ass kids. All I know is someone gotta pay, ya feel me

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
      Key their keys, so they can't get into their own house.
      This made me lol. Thank you for making my day.

And TS, Cops wont help you and you wont stop them, deal with the fact you are a beta male who will not protect his familys things and stop posting about it on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by baddest View Post
        She didn't do ****. It's either them or some stupid ass kids. All I know is someone gotta pay, ya feel me
        I say hunt them down and rape them.

Anully. There's no comeback from a good ass raping. That will show them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dare 2 Die View Post
          black people

typical
          nah bro....

them is "ni66az" right there....

Comment

4am Id go key the **** out of his car...

Comment

Fuk that raise the stakes go throw paint stipper on the moter..
              But be warned it will result in tic for tac ****..
              Best bet is to catch each one on there own and take **** to a next level

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                Fuk that raise the stakes go throw paint stipper on the moter..
                But be warned it will result in tic for tac ****..
                Best bet is to catch each one on there own and take **** to a next level
                .........pics?

Comment

Originally posted by baddest View Post
                  Two days ago, my mom awoke and saw that the top of the trunk of her car had been keyed. I told her maybe it was just some stupid kids and it was a freak occurrence. Then the very next morning when she woke up she saw that the drivers side of her car door had been scratched as well as the hood. It's clear somebody's targeting her car. We speculated maybe the neighbors upstairs, but I thought there wasn't a true motive, so I confronted them about it in a sly way by warning them that people are keying others cars, and they told me that their truck had their tire slashed twice(which was true), possible connection?

Afterwards, we coplained to the front office, and then tried and stake out our car from last night to this morning, and saw no real evidence BUT. We did see these dudes we now believe to be the perpetrators. They're two black dudes who live in our complex, and seem to be the wannabe gangsta types(One has a nice ass car sittin on 24s that I think is a lac'). Everytime we drive past them they always starin at us, and sometimes I(And I guess my mom) stared back, but I payed it no mind cuz that happens sometimes when you drive by people. Anyway, this morning we saw the dude with the car stop & let other dude out, drive a little bit past her car, while the other dude walked past my moms car, looking and giggling before he hopped back in his boys car.

I"m thinkin now what should I do?
                  I can't spark em out cuz I don't wanna go to jail, but we got no evidence so I ain't sure if I could go tot he cops. What ya'll think?
                  Nothing you can do, without evidence ... speculation won't even get you into court. Cars are easy targets and just like car dings acquired in parking lots - there's little you can do about it, other than calling you insurance company to get it fixed. But judging by the situation you described - it would only get keyed again, after repairs.

As a side note: Where I grew up, anything done to your mother was a declaration of All Out WAR!!!!

Fuk, worrying about going to jail, start handing out some ass-whippins. Or else, get used to being a victim.
                  Last edited by arraamis; 06-17-2010, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                    Nothing you can do, without evidence ... speculation won't even get you into court. Cars are easy targets and just like car dings acquired in parking lots - there's little you can do about it, other than calling you insurance company to get it fixed. But judging by the situation you described - it would only get keyed again, after repairs.

As a side note: Where I grew up, anything done to your mother was a declaration of All Out WAR!!!!

Fuk, worrying about going to jail, start handing out some ass-whippins. Or else, get used to being a victim.
                    this!!!!!

you should catch one alone and ask him, see what he says and how he reacts.

Comment

Never been through this. I know too many people in my neighborhood, and yes they're still awake at 4am lol so if this happens i'll be told who was it right away, or it would never happen because of the simple fact that the drug dealers would stare you down thinking you're up to something. Plus ever since some incidents in my block, cops have forced landlords to put cameras all over. So nobody would speculate anything lol we'll just talk to the superintendent to let us see the video and he'll have no prob showing us.

I hope you find out who it was Baddest, that's a cowardly move that should not go unpunished. Who ever it was, burn their home!...Ok that's crossing the line, but do something bad about it since you're the baddest.

Comment

Working...
                      X