No announcement yet.

Stop Defending Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post
    I bet thats not what you said when Pac beat Oscar at 147.

Pac wasnt a welterweight when he defeated dela****...................more like JWW.............

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      Well see, were basically talking about 2 different things. Your right that weight isnt a factor if both guys are natural at that weight but its a huge factor if one isnt. Like Floyd was outweighed by 12 pounds against Chico but that doesnt matter because Floyd was also a natural 130 pounder. Floyd however, isnt a natural WW. He's totally untatural and all those guys are true natural WW's at the least. Thats why the weight matters. You cant act like Floyd isnt unatural at the weight. I think he gets penalized because he's so good that he can fight at weights that he shouldnt be fighting at so everyone expects him to do abnormal things. If there was anyone else Floyd's size trying to fight those big WW's then they would get straight slaughtered. Those guys would seriously look a weight class or 2 bigger than Floyd in the ring without a doubt. Its all good though homie. It is what it is and we'll see how it all plays out
      If he cant go below 140 to fight JMM ergo he is solid muscle at 144-145, then he is a welterweight by definition and reality. Who cares if his opponents gain some flab and water weight after weigh in? Floyd is also over 5-8 and has freakishly long reach. A guy like hatton weighs the welterweight level but has other deficiencies like height/reach that his skill cannot overcome.

Comment

How do someone makes a thread saying stop defending floyd and in their thread they are defending him?

follow your own advice

Comment

this thread is pure gold. DLT makes it so easy

Comment

for the nerds on here who keep saying that its funny how you make a thread about stop defending Floyd and then you defend him, you are so basic. You think youre so cool by coming in all late and saying something that is so obvious. Incase you didnt notice, I didnt defend him in this thread after the OP. Then someone just bumped it again today to call me out and I have to defend myself so trust me when I say that youre not cool by stating the obvious. and 2501. That guy thinks his word is bond but its nothing. He knows that **** dont do me no damage. Im definatly not studying him. Thats what they do to me. I could care less about them but theyer obsessed with me. These guys make threads and Im no where in sight but everytime they see my name they have to come out the wood works just to spew garbage and then they think theyre bad. Big man 2501, big man. You got it. Youre the King. lol

Comment

DLT, when are you planning to stop?

You're still obsessing over Mayweather and doing your best to defend the fight, so I just thought I'd check.

Comment

Working...
              X