No announcement yet.

Fight Night Rounds 4- AI, Presentation, Legacy Mode, Online Producer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by POETICDRINK2U View Post
    Some good stuff,NoFear24. I'm invited to the EA Community Event next month in Vancouver,Canada for 3 days to see the game in action. I'm going with a pen,pad,recorder and digital camera. I hope this game will be beyond our expectations.
    Make sure you get a front row seat and upload your video here!!
    Ya this game has got me hyped. I can't wait till it finally comes out. Them taking out the one hit haymakers and Parrys would make this game seem that much more realistic. Ya congrats on being invited to that event. I hope you guys are gets some hands on time with the game to see how its progressing. So you can give them even more feedback of what feels right and what doesnt feel right. Well good luck to you and hope you enjoy the event at Vancouver next month.

Comment

12 round distance fights,i hate every fight i have ending in the 1st and 2nd rounds easily

Comment

Originally posted by bishop2006 View Post
        12 round distance fights,i hate every fight i have ending in the 1st and 2nd rounds easily
        Yeah, I've went 12 rounds once in the whole time I ever played it. It shouldn't be so easy to KO somebody.

The straight right hand should hit alot harder, it feels as light as a jab on FN3.

The cuts could be better. Sometimes your face is bleeding badly but there is no cut? You should be able to swab the nose and stuff.

Comment

I say just take out the parries, and make it harder to KO somene... but at the same time u cant take out the 1 punch ko, because it does happen [in real life]

I mean if u land on the chin, flush.... u should go down, or atleast stagger [depending on if they guy has a great chin or not]

Comment

I think it was still Knockout Kings in 2001, but that was the most technically competitive boxing game I've played. A buddy and I played it nonstop in career mode, and when we went head to head, it felt like an actual fight. The Fight Night games are awesome, and i'm all over round4, but the previous 3 were very arcadish compared to 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
              I think it was still Knockout Kings in 2001, but that was the most technically competitive boxing game I've played. A buddy and I played it nonstop in career mode, and when we went head to head, it felt like an actual fight. The Fight Night games are awesome, and i'm all over round4, but the previous 3 were very arcadish compared to 2001.
              I think Fight Night 2004 was pretty good and had lots of potential.

Comment

knockouts were another thing that need to be fixed. way too overdone. body shots should put a fighter to a knee, some headshots should slide a fighter back onto his ass, etc. instead of jabs or any punch you can think of knocking a fighter into a coma and then him folding like a lawn chair. funny once, but after that..

Comment

Working...
                X