No announcement yet.

floyd is very dangerous now..he returned because he wasnt getting the attention

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
    I have the same gut feeling as you. Floyd absolutely loves the spotlight. I think its killing him that Pacman is getting all the attention now. This is great because it drives him to outshine the Pacman. I just hope that once he's done with Marquez and Pacman, he wont just call it a career....hopefully he'll have the drive to continue and beat up on the welter weights.
    after those 2 fights theres 1 more i want...floyd-cotto-unfinished buisness

Comment

To me its a win win situation for Floyd and the fans. If he fights Pac and wins some haters have to give him credit no matter what. People will always find a way to hate but it will force some to admit they are haters. If he was to lose to Pac it would be negative for him in the short run but legacy wise we tend love fighters for fights they came up short in just as much if not more than the fights they win. If Floyd and Pac fight more than once then it gives Floyd that counterpart to make great fights with that his career can be judged on. Pac was lucky enough to have Eric Morales and JMM to keep fans eager to see rematches on the big stage. As true boxing fans we love fighters for the skills they have as well as the imperfections that they show. Floyd has shown one side of that equation and because of that some hate him. It would be interesting to see if people would change the way they look at him if he did suffer a set back.

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
        lol.. Whos threatened by pac?

Mayweathers gonna mop the flor.. i mean seriously.. and all you guys are gonna be like..

PAcman was too small.. he came up 10 weight classes.,. Mayweather picks and chooses.,.. he shoulda foguth cotto instead of pac... If pac was bigger he woulda ko'd mayweather..
        Blah. Not convinced and don't care to hear your opinion of how brilliant Floyd apparently is. Sorry.

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
        and alot of people complaining about him not going str8 to pacman are idiots and lame..you dont come back after 18 months and fight a speed demon
        No, he's gay. Even my girlfriend said so. LOL. If you're the best fighter on the planet, **** a tune-up.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
          One of the biggest mistakes boxing fans make...NEVER COMPARE FIGHTERS! Floyd and JMM are nothing alike. JMM has been in there with Manny, he knows him.

The only thing JMM and Floyd have in common, is counter punching, nothing more.
          So I will take that... IF people understand that a 2nd round ko's of hatton means nothing compared to hatton being ko'd after getting outboxed...

with that said.. your correct comparing boxers is wrong. because each has different styles... and its seems like JMM knew manny the first time too... and even more the 2nd time.

Floyd 1's them all.

lol and **** a tune up? lol cuz you don't want that dude in top shape to bust dat ass... lol I can't wait.. its gonna be halarious..

how bout betting all our points when that fight comes... We good on that?

Comment

So how did JMM outbox PACMAN those 2 times?.... Yes pac wwon on paper..

But the 2nd fight was as obvious as a Emmanuel agustus fight... and the first he got knocked down 3 times in the first round..

Floyd can't box better than JMM?
            He would have two "L's" if the judge of the first fight would have scored it right...

That doesn't matter though.

I see no matter what any fighter does, there will always be a guy that brings up old ****.

Classic. JMM lost, get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
              Blah. Not convinced and don't care to hear your opinion of how brilliant Floyd apparently is. Sorry.

No, he's gay. Even my girlfriend said so. LOL. If you're the best fighter on the planet, **** a tune-up.
              No doubt 2 year layoffs aint ****...

Comment

So I will take that... IF people understand that a 2nd round ko's of hatton means nothing compared to hatton being ko'd after getting outboxed...

with that said.. your correct comparing boxers is wrong. because each has different styles... and its seems like JMM knew manny the first time too... and even more the 2nd time.

Floyd 1's them all.
                Wasn't much to know the first time, he was a one handed fighter. The second fight didn't go JMM way like the first one. Manny was better, and had two hands.

Yes, JMM knows Manny by now, hell he is obssessed with him....

Comment

lol, some of you posters have no clue what so ever.

So you mean, after a 16 month lay off you want Floyd to fight a Pacquiao who's had 4 fights in the last 2 years?

Look at how stupid you sound.

Comment

i expect better from you..you're being purely biased

Comment

i hope you are right larry... and he push himself to the limit!

Comment

Working...
                      X