Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Night Round 4 Brian"Brizzo"Hayes responds to ideas,wishes...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by POETICDRINK2U View Post
    No, power goes into a punch when your body goes into the punch. If I'm throwing a right hand my body should be going toward the left..especially if I want power out of that punch.
    That's sort of what I meant. In Victorious Boxers if you sway to the right, your also winding your body up and then if you throw a right hook from there you'd be unwinding your body as your upper body twists to the left gaining more power.

Comment

one thing that really annoyed me about fight night is the parrying, i know it dounds strange but just hear me out.

dont get me wrong parrying is great and stops the other players from picking quicker fighters and just jabbing all night. but every now and again you get ppl who exploit these games. my brother is one of these, he doesn't actually throw any punches he just wait to parry and then haymaker.

i agree with the whole stun punch thing as well - the punch you never saw coming is the one that hurts the most.

but like i said some ppl just exploit it, my brother ca KO anyone within 4 rounds just by waiting for them to punch, parrying and then haymaker!!

my solution to this is make it so that ts impossible to parry the jab. the jab is not a punch that should be able to be parried, in reality when a oxer throws a jab he just does it to set up his other shots. occasionally the punch can be caught by the other fighter and the countering opportunity exploted but imo this happens way too often on FNR 3.

another possible solutions is for fighters to be able to flurry on top of someone elses guard. with current FNR 3 you have to hit the exposed area of the fighter to score points, however when someone puts the guard up you should be able to flurry on top of their guard, now this won't damage much of their health but will deplete a little bit of it. it would be more beneifical of course to hit the exposed area but you should be able to flurry and rack up the points.

hitting WHILE moving is still very hard to do.

the straight right, or right cross is a poor punch on the game. fighters often telegraph it, it should be fired straight from the chin not need to be cocked back. i realize you dont want the punch to be overstated in the game, so instead of cocking their hand back maybe the fighter could square up or alter their footwork slightly before throwing it.

agree with faiweather that if you lean to one side and then hook it should be more powerful.

Comment

Personally, they should just abadon pretty much all of the previous gameplay. It seems like they did that with that leaked video, but I don't want parries or ridiciulous slow hayemakers.

Comment

Originally posted by MissDeeCole View Post
          forget wish lists, fight night as a whole is a joke. cant wait to play a game where a guy can take 50 unprotected hooks to the head and still stand because his HEALTH BAR isnt all the way expired yet. most unrealistic sports game i ever seen
          Bitch, stop whining because you and every other women suck a sporting games.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            Bitch, stop whining because you and every other women suck a sporting games.
            i never even played it myself, all i need to do is watch other people playing it to see its a joke

Comment

hey just a quick quistion, do you have an idea or a general assumption of the release date?

Also yes i found the parrying to be very inaccurate in FNR3, i wish it could work that way in real boxing. I never once had to use the guard option of FNR3 ide just parry and unload then parry and unload and usually there down within the first 2 rounds and out.

FNR4 looks promosing from the small amount of footage ive seen and im looking forward to its release

Comment

Originally posted by Marlin26 View Post
                hey just a quick quistion, do you have an idea or a general assumption of the release date?

Also yes i found the parrying to be very inaccurate in FNR3, i wish it could work that way in real boxing. I never once had to use the guard option of FNR3 ide just parry and unload then parry and unload and usually there down within the first 2 rounds and out.

FNR4 looks promosing from the small amount of footage ive seen and im looking forward to its release
                The producer's won't put a set date on it's release. Gamestop & EB Games are listing Fight Night Round 4 for release on July 14. Some sites have it between May and June. I don't know at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                X