Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
    Why would Manny trust an agency that takes money to destroy positive tests?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      Because we go by the commission and Floyd isn't the commission.

He just can't come in here creating FloydSDA.

We only go by the commission over here.
      actually Floyd CAN do that because he chooses who he fights. it's actually genius because Pacquiao drew suspicion upon himself by initially turning down the testing stipulations in their first meeting to make the fight, which in turn made MANY people question whether or not Manny was hiding something

more arrows point to Pacquiao juicing than Floyd, the truth might hurt but I couldn't care less

Comment

• Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
        Mayweather camp says Manny's on roids: "I knew Pacroid was taking something!" "Proof is in the pudding, the Mayweather camp has saved boxing!" "keep exposing them cheaters!" (even though, no one was saying nada until Floyd Sr. said something.)

Floyd gets exposed by boxing's top writer: "Rumors! All lies! How can you believe this man!? All RUMORS!"
        So in other words you know what you are doing is wrong and you can not stop? I pray for you friend!

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
          So in other words you know what you are doing is wrong and you can not stop? I pray for you friend!
          Wanna be friends??? I like your spunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
            Since when was Al Haymon the manager of Lamont Peterson? Haymon had nothing to do with the Peterson and Khan fight, since he manages neither! So again, VADA made a bad judgement call and is paying the price for it.
            I'm sorry, I meant Peterson's lawyer. I had Haymon on my mind because I was connecting the two to Berto's case. Peterson's lawyer was notified right away and didn't notify GBP for weeks.

Lou Dibella, I don't think is seen as a priority as far as Al Haymon is concerned. Dibella is getting jerked. Dibella even feels that Berto will be coming back to him, even though Berto has suggested recently that Golden Boy is more or less his long-term new home.

With Berto they handled it completely differently because of Al Haymon's involvement. Al Haymon wasn't going to hide that information from Golden Boy because he knows this is business. He's professional. He informed Golden Boy immediately. Where as Lamont Peterson's camp tried to keep it hush, and VADA had no intentions of stepping in and alerting folks ahead of time. That's the difference.
            Goodman wanted to give the primary parities time to tell others and let the process play out. Maybe she wanted too long, but saying they waited too long is ridiculous when GBP dumped VADA because they were catching fighters.

If GBP was really that concerned about being notified in a timely manner, why did it take for 2 days before the Morales fight for the commission to find out about the tests?

As for the bold, USADA did the exact same thing man. The exact same thing.

[quote[think you aren't giving any weight to the mistakes VADA has made. They've even made bad business decisions, let alone the fact they kept results on the hush for more than 3 weeks. And then finally tells the Commission when the fight is a week away.[/QUOTE]

I did gave weight to VADA's mistakes. I clearly said that I'm with you on publishing the test results.

And again, the New York commission wasn't informed until two days before the fight. Two days!

By the way, VADA realized the testing to the commission once it finally got Peterson's B sample.

For Morales, Golden Boy/USADA had it's A and B sample...and another A and B sample.
            Last edited by warp1432; 11-20-2012, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Proof? I never heard of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
                Floydiots still believe Floyd's fake OST is the real Olympic test. Floyd, GBP, Oscar already apologized and paid Pacquiao for the damages they caused.

This Floyd failed 3 tests rumors can be easily put in the right place by suing Hauser. The problem is....they have to release the USADA results and the regarding documents they tried to hide when Pacquiao 's lawyers were asking for it. I doubt Floyd, GBP, USADA will dig their own dung here.
                Froid: How much does it cost to make all this goes away .

Comment

Why would he care if they can be bought, Manny and Top Rank's money is green also~ so there is no risk.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
                    Wanna be friends??? I like your spunk.
                    We are all friends here just different thoughts of opinions.

Comment

• Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
                      Floydiots still believe Floyd's fake OST is the real Olympic test. Floyd, GBP, Oscar already apologized and paid Pacquiao for the damages they caused.

This Floyd failed 3 tests rumors can be easily put in the right place by suing Hauser. The problem is....they have to release the USADA results and the regarding documents they tried to hide when Pacquiao 's lawyers were asking for it. I doubt Floyd, GBP, USADA will dig their own dung here.
                      why did you quote own3d's post but intentionally choose to not direct your response to the actual quote? his post stated that the Pacquiao steroid rumors started when manny declined to be tested by USADA, your response skirts around his post completely and only interjects strawman hyperbole, no actual credible information pertaining to this discussion. now people can see why real boxing fans avoid pact@rds in discussion

Comment

Working...
                      X