Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pm from Band aid

he was making slave jokes to chad dawson and his trainer

he's racist

why do you have him in your sig? or does racism only pertain to posters on a forum?
    But look at his sig, why is Mayweather in there?

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
      Please believe that I touched on it, others did as well. Not given an answer for it, really.
      that would be the better place to touch on it than here really given this thread is about broner talking ****

Comment

• Point is, FightHype is biased, that's why more and more people are pointing this out. Deal with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
          Point is, FightHype is biased, that's why more and more people are pointing this out. Deal with it.
          Whom are they biased for? Whom are they biased against? Cite some individual instances where they're demonstrating a racial bias.

Comment

• Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
            PS you wanna know why Fight hype is so biased towards black fighters? its because every other media is biased negatively against Black Fighters.

He admitted it, why don't you guys do the same? Maybe that's one of the reasons they do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
              puga stop. Broner ain't say nothing regarding race in those videos, but a poster pointed out how bias FH are to black trainers and fighters when race never brought up. Like are posters that worried or that insecure?
              was it not a valid point ?

Comment

• Adrien Broner ignint!

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                  ...not worth the time to look through this thread to see who came in with some agenda...but if you REALLY wanna know, just run through the thread and see where the off topic posts came from
                  i brought it up i'm new to this forum (actually posting ) but i been reading posts on here for years ... it was just an observation i feel that fighthype is bias towards black fighters not claiming that to be a fact but i just feel that way ... it's still one of my favorite websites they get alot of exclusives ... just an observation... same way i feel the WBC is bias towards mexican fighters ...what has broner done in the sport to recieve that kinda superstar treatment from fighthype to where they waste 5 minutes of an interview talking to a brush .. when have they ever asked him a single "tough" question ... why does the camera man not sound sincere when he's laughin in the background like its the funniest **** he's ever seen ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
                    I didn't see anyone crying about TMT only signing black fighters, you're the one bringing up this news to me. If anything they were jokingly pointing out that a lot of the fighters getting signed to TMT are black (which is true), especially when they first started.
                    Gamboa black ? billy dib black ? celestino caballero black ? ... they only have like 6 fighters so far and about 50% of them are not black lol

Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                      i brought it up i'm new to this forum (actually posting ) but i been reading posts on here for years ... it was just an observation i feel that fighthype is bias towards black fighters not claiming that to be a fact but i just feel that way ... it's still one of my favorite websites they get alot of exclusives ... just an observation... same way i feel the WBC is bias towards mexican fighters ...what has broner done in the sport to recieve that kinda superstar treatment from fighthype to where they waste 5 minutes of an interview talking to a brush .. when have they ever asked him a single "tough" question ... why does the camera man not sound sincere when he's laughin in the background like its the funniest **** he's ever seen ?
                      They will ignore this post.

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                      Gamboa black ? billy dib black ? celestino caballero black ? ... they only have like 6 fighters so far and about 50% of them are not black lol
                      Did not say they were all black, I said the majority are, and they have more than 6 fighters, and yes over 50% are black. It's just an observation.

Comment

Working...
                      X