No announcement yet.

If The Klitschkos Were 6'2 They'd Be At Best Average

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If The Klitschkos Were 6'2 They'd Be At Best Average

this has been pointed out by several boxing scribes.
    there skills are unremarkable. its all about size advantage nothing else.

It's not just the size, they got skills too. But I agree if they were smaller they would be less dominant and therefore more exciting.

Comment

That'd make them completely different fighters with different styles. That's like saying "What if Tyson was featherfisted".

Comment

Skill is the ability to use one's natural talent's effectively. Their natural talent/gift is their size and their skillset is based around that. That's like saying if Floyd was slow as molasses, he'd be average.

Comment

Yeah, and if your grandmother had balls she'd be your grandfather.

Comment

Using your height and reach to your advantage is nowhere near as easy as you make it seem to be.

Comment

Mayweather fights people close to his size if he had to fight people 30lbs heavier and 4/5 inch taller most would say it's unfair.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                That'd make them completely different fighters with different styles. That's like saying "What if Tyson was featherfisted".
                Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                Skill is the ability to use one's natural talent's effectively. Their natural talent/gift is their size and their skillset is based around that. That's like saying if Floyd was slow as molasses, he'd be average.
                don't agree with you guys. but i might be misunderstood because of my semantics. you see i don't think the K bro's are that skilled of boxers.
                superflo i see tyson with his style and heart and skills beating his way to the top whether at 147 or 168 what ever.
                with the klitschkos there skill set is unremarkable its all about size.

Comment

What if Ali was slow? Foreman had no power? Tyson had no heart......oh wait scratch that one.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
                    What if Ali was slow? Foreman had no power? Tyson had no heart......oh wait scratch that one.
                    We don't have power, speed and heart divisions. You know why? Because size/weight is a bigger advantage than anything else.

Comment

Working...
                    X