Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's younger brother 19yold up and coming fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf...I didn't know there was more to the mayweather clan, daaaamn it all to hell

Comment

Being a Mayweather you would think he grew up in the gym like the rest of the family.

But no, and this is a prime example why rich kids dont box, its a hard sport.

That kid better never go pro because he will have a target on head without the skill to defend it.

And the way he pulls back with his chin in the air is an accident waiting to happen

Comment

Originally posted by IboxSouthpaw View Post
        He is a mayweather and in this day and age like I said with all the access to trainers and gym time this kid should be leaps and bounds better than what he looked .. He has the ring movement of a 2 year am fighter .. And at times his shoulder roll and defense looked suspect for a mayweather
        "Why should I donate to Justin Mayweather? What has Justin Mayweather done for me? - Floyd "Money" Mayweather

Comment

This guy is 27 years old and has one professional fight.

Comment

Maidana's brother would drop KO him.

Comment

Originally posted by ChampBox@PR View Post
              "He is the greatest prospect ever to step in a ring" - Larryxx

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
                Being a Mayweather you would think he grew up in the gym like the rest of the family.

But no, and this is a prime example why rich kids dont box, its a hard sport.

That kid better never go pro because he will have a target on head without the skill to defend it.

And the way he pulls back with his chin in the air is an accident waiting to happen

floyd does it, but he has the reflexes to pull it off. at least he did in his prime.

Comment

i didn't even know floyd had a younger brother. he does not look supremely talented [like floyd,] by any stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stokes View Post
                    This guy is 27 years old and has one professional fight.

that makes a lot more sense. it would be a bit strange for floyd to be 17 years older than his brother.

Comment

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
                      justin mayweather

The same brother he doesn't even acknowledge at the gym? Floyd would rather hang out with Justin Bieber than try to establish a relationship with his own brother.

Messed up, you never see Justin Mayweather around him at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X