Collapse
No announcement yet.

R.I.P Eveningmass79

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, another Boxingscene brother gone. May he rest in peace...

Comment

Tragic news. My condolences to you and his family. My he rest in peace.

Comment

R.I.P. to Eveningmass79 and condolences to his family. Sad to die so young.

Comment

Can't say I knew the guy, and I honestly doubt many others here did, either.

RIP.

Comment

That Sucks. R.I.P.

Pour alil web liquor for the big homie

Comment

R.I.P. my BS brother. Always sad to hear stuff like that. Sorry for your loss Dutchy. Seemed like a quality person

Comment

RIP to him, and bless his family. Once BScene fam, always BScene fam

Comment

My condolences to Benjamin Richard Hilton's friends and family. RIP...

Comment

Originally posted by Tino Quintero View Post
                    i know him he used to post lots of marquez videos i downloaded.... damnnn!!! how did he died? is there a crime involved??
                    He was drunk and had to wait for a train home. I'm guessing he went down by the water side an slipped an fell in. He'd been out at sea since the 6th/7th of june which is a hell of a long time. Police will be doing an autopsy to nail the exact circumstances. But when your blind drunk it's hard enough to walk, let alone swim/drag yourself out of the water. I need to go down there and see what the conditions were like, height of sea wall etc. But it's one of the main harbours so would imagine it'd be difficult to get out. I'm gutted really. He taught me so much about boxing and was looking forward to properly training with the guy. Was a great man and friend

Comment

Never knew him but this is a terrible shame.

RIP matey

Comment

Working...
                      X