No announcement yet.

mayweather vs khan march 13th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mayweather vs khan march 13th

doesnt this fight make sense? floyd gets to go to the UK and Khan becomes a recognized name with the US mainstream.... i would really like to see this fight... although i think floyd shoulf wait 3 weeks and fight mosley...

I like nate campbell, but this fight would be too easy for floyd.... cintron makes sense but who knows what floyd will do lol...

Pbf

Khan is at 140. What PBF doing?????

Comment

Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
      Khan is at 140. What PBF doing?????
      i would rather see him fight khan over campbell, either hatton, or some no name WW... at least fight a name imo... bradley would be my ultimate choice but I would love to see floyd go over to the UK and fight... I would definitely fly there and see it in person... would be exciting!!

Comment

Originally posted by grgsbrwr View Post
        doesnt this fight make sense? floyd gets to go to the UK and Khan becomes a recognized name with the US mainstream.... i would really like to see this fight... although i think floyd shoulf wait 3 weeks and fight mosley...

I like nate campbell, but this fight would be too easy for floyd.... cintron makes sense but who knows what floyd will do lol...
        No it doesn't make sense ******* because Floyd would never fight Amir Khan. HATTON...MARQUEZ...PACQUIAO. Do you sense a trend, dickhead?

The day Floyd fights somebody bigger than him IN THEIR PRIME is the day Paulie Malignaggi stops wearing women's underwear in the privacy of his home and/or under the stage name "DESTINY".

Comment

Originally posted by grgsbrwr View Post
          i would rather see him fight khan over campbell, either hatton, or some no name WW... at least fight a name imo... bradley would be my ultimate choice but I would love to see floyd go over to the UK and fight... I would definitely fly there and see it in person... would be exciting!!

Why spend the money...Let him fight Paul Williams and you can watch in the comfort of your local bar.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            No it doesn't make sense ******* because Floyd would never fight Amir Khan. HATTON...MARQUEZ...PACQUIAO. Do you sense a trend, dickhead?

The day Floyd fights somebody bigger than him IN THEIR PRIME is the day Paulie Malignaggi stops wearing women's underwear in the privacy of his home and/or under the stage name "DESTINY".
            who do u recommend than? I would love to see mosley

Comment

it's too soon for mayweather vs khan.. mayweather would have too much of a tactical advantage right now.. when khan moves up to 147 in about 12 - 18 months then it'll potentially be a fairer fight. Right now, Khan isn't in the same league as Mayweather, but neither is Paulie Malignaggi, Matthew Hatton or Nate Campbell imo..

Comment

Originally posted by Geze View Post
                Why spend the money...Let him fight Paul Williams and you can watch in the comfort of your local bar.
                very true, but thats something I do just about every weekend anyways... lol

Comment

floyd's bitchass would never fight outside the US....

Comment

Originally posted by BoxCleva View Post
                    it's too soon for mayweather vs khan.. mayweather would have too much of a tactical advantage right now.. when khan moves up to 147 in about 12 - 18 months then it'll potentially be a fairer fight. Right now, Khan isn't in the same league as Mayweather, but neither is Paulie Malignaggi, Matthew Hatton or Nate Campbell imo..
                    I think its time for Khan to get his feet wet... he use to spar with pbf and claims he beat him down (which i dont believe) so lets see it...

Comment

Working...
                    X