Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Letts get this strayt - wye doe's Money Maii get hated on by haterz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see that bpp let Anorak back with his alt account on boxingscene... How impressive... Nice comment you left in the karma section of my cp, you ****ing fat ****. Hahahaha, notice how my karma has stayed at 4 and hasn't changed? That is because when over 100 ppl give me green and only like 7 team ***g0t classic gives me red. 100 green ppl outweighs the red. But Anorak is too stupid to realize that.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
      I see that bpp let Anorak back with his alt account on boxingscene... How impressive... Nice comment you left in the karma section of my cp, you ****ing fat ****. Hahahaha, notice how my karma has stayed at 4 and hasn't changed? That is because when over 100 ppl give me green and only like 7 team ***g0t classic gives me red. 100 green ppl outweighs the red. But Anorak is too stupid to realize that.
      How can I be too stupid to not realise (realize, Fat Yank) something I don't even know?

Not "realising" (realizing) something is when you're privvy to the information but don't comprehend it.

I will say one thing though... when I tapped you up saying "those aren't my alts" I forgot I was doing it from an alt But this is the only alt that's hit you AFAIK.

But stop in threads now, it's boring. Find someone else to mither, I'd forgotten about you already.

Comment

Originally posted by Butterball View Post
        I will say one thing though... when I tapped you up saying "those aren't my alts" I forgot I was doing it from an alt
        LOL, classic.

Comment

This thread is comedy gold. I'm in bits.

Comment

God bless, Laddie.

Comment

Classic thread BB. Boat buyer stans gotta luv this **** homey.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                LOL, classic.
                Yeah. That one had me lol out loud.

Comment

"Money is the best! JMM was #2 p4p! He's a WW! Y'all want Money to fight Shane and Cotto who, but he don't get cred for JMM? Y'all some haters! Stop hatin on Money! Size don't matter! Skills pay the bills! Money is back and won easily! Y'all just don't wanna give him credit! Stop hatin!"

Comment

I don't know, but Butterball has the illest sig quote, words to live by.

Comment

Relax pbf fans if hes great hes great.

Respect and admiration is earned not given.
                      You cant asked people to like him the way you do.if hes great people will take notice.

Comment

Working...
                      X