No announcement yet.

Kronk Gym Grand Opening MAY 25, 2015

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    Hell no. What kind of conditions are those. I gag from bad smells. Again, I could never train in a broke ass gym.

How hard is it to use some Febreeze (Fresh / Cherry scents to give it that clean feeling). Good A/C system. I'm good. Also, I like to train with people who have good hygiene and actually maintain themselves like civilized humans. I'd curse the hell out of the Kronk Gym owner and would get it shut down ASAP for unacceptable human conditions.

That's why Planet Fitness rules. I can't wait until they come out with a boxing section then they would rule all like Kronk. Real champs would come out of fancy gyms.

That is how dancers are made, not fighters~ which is funny considering the type of fighters you like.

Like I said "No Bitches Allowed", not a single bitchmade dude has ever survived Kronk. So you should in fact stay as far away as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      If you even had the audacity to walk into the original Kronk Gym, I guarantee you the smell would force you out. .
      It smelled like a gym. It was the heat that would drive on lookers out. The fighters learn to love it, the heat.

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci View Post
        so a fighter that comes from rough neighborhoods/rough condintions that trains in a fancy gym wont become a great fighter?

seems legit.
        For most of these savages, the girl in your sig would be ugly and unacceptable because she isn't vulgarly thick, doesn't look like a ghetto princess and doesn't have cellulite.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

You turn them out with true knowledge. In a dump or a state of the art gym they can be churning out beasts. But you can't do nothin' if you ain't got the knowledge.
          Conditions are important to cutting that line of toughness deep into a fighter. If you can work hard and concentrate on your game through conditions like that then the fight is almost easy.

If a guy can't hack that then all the knowledge in the world won't help them.

Comment

That is how dancers are made, not fighters~ which is funny considering the type of fighters you like.

Like I said "No Bitches Allowed", not a single bitchmade dude has ever survived Kronk. So you should in fact stay as far away as possible.
            I would beat UP ANY Kronk gym wannabe while wearing my black frame glasses, skinny black jeans and Armani polo. Oh, and wearing my Givenchy Play, smelling real good. I guarantee you that.

Comment

It smelled like a gym. It was the heat that would drive on lookers out. The fighters learn to love it, the heat.
              Like I said dude I was talking to couldn't handle even that~ and it was a mixture of a lot of stuff you could get used to it.

Comment

Disgusting. I feel bad for their wives who have to live with stinky men. I can only imagine their hygiene at their homes.

Golovkin looks like a very clean cut, well groomed individual who would never train there. Same with Klitschko.

You can have good hygiene, be a well groomed man with actual consideration for others, and still kick ass. Like me.

Comment

Conditions are important to cutting that line of toughness deep into a fighter. If you can work hard and concentrate on your game through conditions like that then the fight is almost easy.

If a guy can't hack that then all the knowledge in the world won't help them.
                  those kids are hungry for success. the ones that can and do handle the heat end up very good fighters, at every level.

I'll be heading down there Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci View Post
                    so a fighter that comes from rough neighborhoods/rough condintions that trains in a fancy gym wont become a great fighter?

seems legit.
                    They won't be the same as if they came from a gym like Kronk. They might be good, but the same hunger and toughness will not be there.

Once you are on silk sheets that desire is hard to keep~

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                      I would beat UP ANY Kronk gym wannabe while wearing my black frame glasses, skinny black jeans and Armani polo. Oh, and wearing my Givenchy Play, smelling real good. I guarantee you that.
                      another **** talking beatch troll with nothing to offer. idiots.........

Comment

Working...
                      X