Collapse
No announcement yet.

Salty or Truth? Stevenson/Fofara does 672k views

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgive me I don't get involved in PPV's numbers and what fighters make etc but surely nearly 700k is still impressive numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
      Lol even Postol-Aydin did better. I saw on twitter that it did 1.1 million

Didn't Kovalev-Sillakh do better or almost as good ratings as Adonis-Bellew on The card where Adonis was the main event.... In his Hometown? Lol
      Did just a little under

I thought the drop off from HBO to Showtime would cut the numbers but damn.

Again. Main Events is the only place that's posted it so far

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
        EVERYONE loves big punchers which surprises me that the numbers aren't equal because both Adonis and Kovalev in their own right are the hardest hitting LHWs...

Its also an alarming sign that perhaps Canadians are warming to Kovalev aswell which is a very bad sign for Stevenson.
        How would US TV rating be a sign that Canadians are warming to Kovalev?

Comment

Showtime continues to have low numbers, despite usually having solid cards. Hopkins vs Shumenov only did 760k and Hopkins usually always has solid non PPV numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Forgive me I don't get involved in PPV's numbers and what fighters make etc but surely nearly 700k is still impressive numbers?
            PPV's... yea, but it was on regular Showtime and he was paid like what... 1.75 for a tune-up fight in Canada?

Comment

This wasn't a PPV

Comment

And this why I continue to say that there is no ay Haymon and Showtime can co tinue doing business the way they are, at some point, showtimes execs are going to cut the boxing budget, and haymon and his fighters will have access to a lot LESS $.

How's he gonna feed all these dudes?

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                  Showtime continues to have low numbers, despite usually having solid cards. Hopkins vs Shumenov only did 760k and Hopkins usually always has solid non PPV numbers.
                  I guess they only like a few people. Danny, Broner and Canelo bust numbers.

Thurman and Porter getting there with 800k+

Comment

another financial mastermind by showtime, what a bunch of morons

Comment

This wasnt a PPV so NO, 700k isnt impressive. This was on regular Showtime.

Hopkins and Stevenson doing less numbers than Kovalev. Lawl

Comment

Working...
                      X