No announcement yet.

Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman captured in Sinaloan hotel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    You are still making a huge stretch in some conspiracy you have no proof of. I'm not saying it isn't possible, but I do think that saying you captured him and not actually doing so would bring worse consequences.
    Dude quit being naive, the current Mexican government doesn't care that people find the damn truth. There was a ton of evidence both in 2006 and these past elections regarding the electoral fraud yet they just shrugged it off. Mexican government is like that, full of smoke screens. They didn't do **** to Guzman because he funded PRI's electoral run. Again it's stupid to think he was caught with no resistance even if he was sniched on. The dude carries weapons all the time. The ****er carried an ak47 and a nice pistol to his damn wedding for ****s sake.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagomba View Post
      Dude quit being naive, the current Mexican government doesn't care that people find the damn truth. There was a ton of evidence both in 2006 and these past elections regarding the electoral fraud yet they just shrugged it off. Mexican government is like that, full of smoke screens. They didn't do **** to Guzman because he funded PRI's electoral run. Again it's stupid to think he was caught with no resistance even if he was sniched on. The dude carries weapons all the time. The ****er carried an ak47 and a nice pistol to his damn wedding for ****s sake.
      I'm not being naive, I'm being skeptical of your supposed conspiracy. I said that it could be true, however, I don't just believe conspiracies for the sake of believing them.

Show me proof, something other than your subjective opinion and I will agree. I'm just saying that things aren't like in the movies and don't happen as we always think they will.

There are too many contributing factors we cannot ignore.

Comment

I'm not being naive, I'm being skeptical of your supposed conspiracy. I said that it could be true, however, I don't just believe conspiracies for the sake of believing them.

Show me proof, something other than your subjective opinion and I will agree. I'm just saying that things aren't like in the movies and don't happen as we always think they will.

There are too many contributing factors we cannot ignore.
        If you knew mexico like I do, you would understand. I'm not a conspiracy theorist by any means, I just have every doubt in the world because I know what they are capable of with smokescreens. I saw what happened in Atenco no one had to tell me that they infiltrated violent people to provoke police brutality. Again I was there in2006 giving my first vote and then these past elections and I saw with my own eyes acts of fraud. Evidence was presented and nothing was done.

Mexico is a sewer full of impunity and corruption, I don't have to convince you of anything, if you want to believe their story its fine but I can also give my opinion that anyone that doesn't look into this further than what we're being told, they're fools.

Comment

If you knew mexico like I do, you would understand. I'm not a conspiracy theorist by any means, I just have every doubt in the world because I know what they are capable of with smokescreens. I saw what happened in Atenco no one had to tell me that they infiltrated violent people to provoke police brutality. Again I was there in2006 giving my first vote and then these past elections and I saw with my own eyes acts of fraud. Evidence was presented and nothing was done.

Mexico is a sewer full of impunity and corruption, I don't have to convince you of anything, if you want to believe their story its fine but I can also give my opinion that anyone that doesn't look into this further than what we're being told, they're fools.
          How old are you? You telling me about Mexico? I lived there for 20 years, I know what Mexico is about.

I'm just not so easily convinced of these conspiracies man. I'm not saying it's not possible, I'm just obviously more skeptical than you.

Comment

How old are you? You telling me about Mexico? I lived there for 20 years, I know what Mexico is about.

I'm just not so easily convinced of these conspiracies man. I'm not saying it's not possible, I'm just obviously more skeptical than you.
            I'm 26 and I've lived my entire life here and I see everything and live impunity at even the lowest levels on a day to day basis. So trying to question my experience in the country would be pretty dumb.

It's not about being skeptical is about looking at their common behavior, and I'm quite used to their behavior. Like the smokescreen regarding Elba ester Gordillo. Sure they sent her ass to jail but why not do it while Calderon was president if they had the same evidence against her? There were obviusly political reasons just like they don't put Romero Deschamps in jail right now, even when it's clear as day he has made his money (illegally)from pemex because his salary cannot in any way afford all the material things him, his son and daughter flaunt around. It's an insult.

Like I said before, common people in durango can point where he has a home yet he was hidden from the army? Come on now, his wedding was well documented it's stupid and foolinsh to take what we're getting from the news as facts.

Comment

I'm 26 and I've lived my entire life here and I see everything and live impunity at even the lowest levels on a day to day basis. So trying to question my experience in the country would be pretty dumb.

It's not about being skeptical is about looking at their common behavior, and I'm quite used to their behavior. Like the smokescreen regarding Elba ester Gordillo. Sure they sent her ass to jail but why not do it while Calderon was president if they had the same evidence against her? There were obviusly political reasons just like they don't put Romero Deschamps in jail right now, even when it's clear as day he has made his money (illegally)from pemex because his salary cannot in any way afford all the material things him, his son and daughter flaunt around. It's an insult.

Like I said before, common people in durango can point where he has a home yet he was hidden from the army? Come on now, his wedding was well documented it's stupid and foolinsh to take what we're getting from the news as facts.
              what part of mexico are you from? ?

Comment

i thought you lived in africa :tongue:

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                  i thought you lived in africa :tongue:
                  jajaja no no mames es nomas un personaje que hice hace rato para la revancha de Abner contra Agbeko

Soy de Jalisco y he vivido en ciudad de Mexico y ahora estoy de vuelta en guadalajara estudiando.

Comment

pobre chapo, ya se le acabo el corrido. ohh quien sabe si se llega a escapar del bote.

Comment

Long Live The Legend!

Comment

Working...
                      X