No announcement yet.

Heredia's 20 undetectable PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heredia's 20 undetectable PEDs

Are these 20 undetectable PEDs really helped Marquez when he beat Pacquaio or it just a myth like Floyd bestfriend he likes to hung around who owns a TRT (PED) clinic.

I read a lot, I rarily post, but your post made me want to reply, my reply to your post is, "What the F!?"

Comment

more PED spam?

Comment

Are you asking if these PED's helped Marquez beat Pac? So your asking if we have proof of Marquez using PED's? Short answer : no. Long Answer: great thread no one ever thought of this.

Comment

I take all of them, which is why I'm such a ****ing beast. I just ran 100m in 14 seconds, then bench pressed over 70 lbs

Comment

with the millions of PED threads that are made here everyday from pac and floyd fansI still dont know where to buy steriods online PFFT.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer.exposed View Post
              Are these 20 undetectable PEDs really helped Marquez when he beat Pacquaio or it just a myth like Floyd bestfriend he likes to hung around who owns a TRT (PED) clinic.
              I'm not sure I'd classify Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) as a "PED" per se.

Comment

Are you trying to say Marquez took 20 PED's at the same time???
                If anyone took 20 PEDs at the same time you would probably die, human body couldn't handle that much ****

Comment

I'm always down for a PED discussion, but this illiterate can't even form an intelligible thought.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/boxing-...200532499.html

definitely suspicious..........add to the fact that heredia himself has stated that EPO and testosterone should be made legal for all sports...
                    that story and points they raise are idiotic, because boxers dont usually do that then that in itself raises suspicion lol okay i guess. Also like anyone who lift heavy and actually stuck with a program knows your only dead sore the first week or so where your legs get stiff but once your body is accustomed to it the sore you feel from then on is not that bad at all, not to a point where it will hinder or compromise future workouts. you do not need peds or anything in order to just continue.

Comment

Working...
                    X