Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    Cant wait for the floydiots to try to discredit Hauser....You know its coming or they will simply duck this thread.
    But, its all based on a rumor. I will say it is fishy some fighters have done very well at an older age. They include:

Lennox Lewis
    Sergio Martinez
    Bernard Hopkins
    Juan Manuel Marquez
    Both Klitschkos

There's probably more that are not coming to mind at the moment, but that's a lot compared to how it was in the 80's. I'm just saying its fishy, no one really knows whats going on for sure.

Comment

• And there's a part 2 to come **** is destroying boxing

However, as a fan of the sport I want all cheats permanently eradicated from the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
        This isn't just about floyd now, this is about boxing in general. It is saying that almost all it's top notch players are cheats and this is coming from it's top notch journalist.
        Only the notch fighters from GBP with alot of Haymon fighters. He didn't mention any Top Rank fighters, so lets not just lump them in with the scumbags by association

Comment

• so cotto was weight drained against pacman, got beaten with bricks against margarito and now ... well well well ... am waiting for the cotto is undefeated threads to start up ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            You can't trust what they say because they are involved in the cover-up

Why would Hausier lie? It would cost him years of reputation and money. No one hires a lying journalist.

He is far more unbias than USADA and GBP
            But there is also that other article someone posted here by a very respected writer and now chairmen BWAA who said he spoke to someone who didnt hear a rumor or saw someone or just had a suspicion but actually injected Pac himself. So how is that any less real?

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              Thomas Hauser wouldn't put his name at risk without believing in the news himself. This could be get pretty big and really bad, esepcially if promoters covered it up and let the fight proceed against a clean fighter, if Mayweather is indeed dirty.
              That writer is a fool. Here's USADA's press release reports on Floyd Mayweather's fights:

http://www.usada.org/cotto-mayweather
              http://www.usada.org/ortiz-mayweather
              http://www.usada.org/mayweather-mosley/

And the following is a list of athletes that received sanctions after getting caught by USADA:

http://www.usada.org/sanctions

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                Only the notch fighters from GBP with alot of Haymon fighters. He didn't mention any Top Rank fighters, so lets not just lump them in with the scumbags by association
                LOL almost all of them WERE top rank fighters.

Comment

• Isn't "roid rage" an indication along with being ripped or having a bit unusualy more muscle mass taking into consideration what the fighter looked like in the recent past?

i knew a guy in Cali that took steroids, and he was fairly ripped, and went off on anger tangents and hurt a couple guys over trivial matters. It makes you fly off the handle and you can't control your anger like normal people, right? That would explain a few things to me re; a certain fighter i won't name.

It seems almost every facet concerning making money is so very subject to corruption. This counlry and others were built on lies and would collapse if they got honest overnight.

It isn't neccesarily money that is a root of evil, but what some people will do in their pursuit of it.
                  Last edited by jazluvr; 11-19-2012, 06:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    And there's a part 2 to come **** is destroying boxing

However, as a fan of the sport I want all cheats permanently eradicated from the sport.
                    For me this is beyond boxing. Floyd is one fighter but USADA is worldwide.

Comment

• LOL, look at the stans go. Now USADA is biased. Sure. A non-profit that took on the biggest stars of the nation's past time baseball, took down some of the biggest Olympic stars of recent history, took down THE biggest cycling champ of recent history....

but gave Floyd Mayweather a pass.

Ahahahahahaha.

Comment

Working...
                      X