No announcement yet.

PACQUIAO: "Mayweather is too big. Mayweather is too fast"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty interesting words from Pacquiao.

I always saw Pacquiao as the faster guy.

I think people are so amazed by what Floyd can do that they don't realize that Floyd's hands aren't that fast, they are fast but his hands aren't even faster than Judah's, he just times everything down to the T.

Timing can create the illusion that your faster than what you really are.

Comment

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
      Well duhhhh!!!

Why do you think us American call you *******s ?

You pinuts should have been banned with all your racism.

Matter of fact follow that yahoo sports link and look down at the comments, first thing you see is N****R. We know who you are and you guys made it clear. Pinuts are more racist than Mexicans, Black, and Whites put together they just don't have the balls to express they're true opinion in public because they'll get ktfo

BTW WTF is Pinoy Power all about ?

We can't say Black Power and they can't say White Power

You guys freak out when you see Laraza
      honestly you dont sound like an american i honestly think ur Pinoy MAKAPILI!!

An american might not mistake "Hear" to "HERE" or ur just an uneducated BUM!

Comment

Well duhhhh!!!

Why do you think us American call you *******s ?

You pinuts should have been banned with all your racism.

Matter of fact follow that yahoo sports link and look down at the comments, first thing you see is N****R. We know who you are and you guys made it clear. Pinuts are more racist than Mexicans, Black, and Whites put together they just don't have the balls to express they're true opinion in public because they'll get ktfo

BTW WTF is Pinoy Power all about ?

We can't say Black Power and they can't say White Power

You guys freak out when you see Laraza

Comment

Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
          First of all, just because he is running doesnt mean he is going to win.. He is not going to win that election. Second such racial arrogance should not be applauded especially if you are black (I am assuming you are) where racial remarks are deemed sensitive in any issue especially over stupid one like a blood test. On topic, Pac excuses are many but at the end of day, its just boils down to Pac not giving any inch to allow himself to be dictated by Floyd in the negotiations. In the same way with Floyd's demand for a test to check if he can impose his will on Pac. If you cant see pass through the excuses of Pac and the "holier than thou" stance of Mayweather then you are not smart as I think you are.
          Eat a dick I stand where I stand you guys don't know how to use logic. I would break your whole f'n argument down but it doesn't matter because your one of the ZOMBIES who refuses to be reasonable.

" its just boils down to Pac not giving any inch to allow himself to be dictated by Floyd in the negotiations" is bull**** and you know it if you can't see past that your a pinut period

BAN ME

I hate this place for letting you guys throw your endless insults and then banning everybody else because they want your traffic on they're website.

Comment

Eat a dick I stand where I stand you guys don't know how to use logic. I would break your whole f'n argument down but it doesn't matter because your one of the ZOMBIES who refuses to be reasonable.

" its just boils down to Pac not giving any inch to allow himself to be dictated by Floyd in the negotiations" is bull**** and you know it if you can't see past that your a pinut period

BAN ME

I hate this place for letting you guys throw your endless insults and then banning everybody else because they want your traffic on they're website.
            Hehehe, Nobody here is goin to miss you if you get banned. So you can go **** yourself, and nobody is gonna give a ****. In fact, administrators will be doing this board a service so that there will be one less troll on this forum whose only purpose here is to prove his manhood because he is too inept to do it in the real world..

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              you dudes ***** and complain too much about the "Floyd hate" and peeps not givin' Floyd his just due.....but it seems you dudes post pure hypocrisy......so Manny is media hyped?!? .....I put my pomm pomms in the basement after the big scrap on Saturday....yall need to do the same!!

Manny Pac can rumble + Floyd May can rumble = a GREAT fight
              You dumb ass ***** that's what's wrong with black folks they don't know when they're being had.
              If you think Pac should be able to fight our guy without coming clean after this mess your don't deserve the skin your in

report me please

This is the real StillPimpin signing off.

All this red k'n and **** banning people who fucced wit this site for years for these cheating ass hateful ass bitches.

Black Whites and Mex's have been here and there has never been this much race baiting banning or red k's

you guys are hoes

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Pretty interesting words from Pacquiao.

I always saw Pacquiao as the faster guy.

I think people are so amazed by what Floyd can do that they don't realize that Floyd's hands aren't that fast, they are fast but his hands aren't even faster than Judah's, he just times everything down to the T.

Timing can create the illusion that your faster than what you really are.
                This is the truth. Floyd looked slow to me but I think he filling in to his weight now. As the fight went on he gained a bit of speed but not as fast as Pac just the better boxer.

Comment

Some people cannot understand words that are "absolute" or "relative"...

Comment

You dumb ass ***** that's what's wrong with black folks they don't know when they're being had.
                    If you think Pac should be able to fight our guy without coming clean after this mess your don't deserve the skin your in

report me please

This is the real StillPimpin signing off.

All this red k'n and **** banning people who fucced wit this site for years for these cheating ass hateful ass bitches.

Black Whites and Mex's have been here and there has never been this much race baiting banning or red k's

you guys are hoes
                    SekondzOut is the WRONG dude to go at....his style is all wrong for a lame like you!!...do my race a favor and STOP trying to rep us like this.....leave the race wars to the lames who play that weak ass game.....I can see you through your posts and you aint **** but fake ass "you know what" tryin' to throw some bull**** rant about race on a boxing forum inside a thread involving a 3rd world resident and a african american...WOW!!....get at me!

Comment

Pacman is starting to doubt himself

Comment

Working...
                      X