Fao boxingscene members

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by USA_Pugilist View Post
    no sir.
    Arreola did very well in dollars and Vitali knows that. He fought johson trying to meet that demand.

haye ducked them and its not the other way around.

America is not the only country with fat ass heavyweights.

Aside from the brothers and Haye there are hardly any other athletic Heavyweights out there

Odlanier is fat and from Cuba to name one.

Johnson made me so angry because it shines the light that this is america when it isnt. it clearly worked because it has skewed your view greatly.

Am not accusing the Klits of ducking Haye!!! Whats to duck about Haye for them??? The facts are they try to protect their belt/titles by tying down to a fight my brother rematch shows how much they think he can or might be dangerous, They didnt see any reason to ask people like Rahman(Shot to pieces), Arreola or Kevin johnson to sign a double fight my brother rematch because they didnt really consider them a threat enough to add those stipulation into the contract. A standard rematch clause is what they include in all this guys contract apart from Haye.

Comment

Ray

Even Wlads trainer said something along the lines of how well Haye is doing and he is surprised.

Haye is a big threat to them hence them wanting rematch clauses. Fight my brother if you beat me, how pathetic is this ****?

Comment

Originally posted by HM_Luke View Post
        Ray

Even Wlads trainer said something along the lines of how well Haye is doing and he is surprised.

Haye is a big threat to them hence them wanting rematch clauses. Fight my brother if you beat me, how pathetic is this ****?

I dont mind standard rematch clause or even double rematch clauses but when one of them have to fight "my other brother" then thats worse than Don king for me. For the record i would still pick either brother to KO haye.

Comment

I just posted a rather negative message on Kingpin's boxingscene profile and after reading his apology I kinda felt bad. But then, I remembered the fight, and I thought " f.uck it, he deserves the criticism."

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
            Stop acting like you're Johnson you lying no life *******... No way you're Johnson cause you paid your bets right after the fight was over... What the hell fighter looses a fight and immedietly goes on boxingscene to pay his e-point bets... fkn losers these days
            LMAO, ahahahahh

Comment

Originally posted by KINGPIN4LIFE View Post
              First let me start by apologizing for my disgusting performance......VITALI KLITSCHKO IS A TRUE CHAMPION, AND A FIRST BALLOT HALL OF FAMER.

I studied numerous tapes on him, and he simply beat me at my own game: I said I would show more when I stepped up, and that is exactly what the TRUE CHAMP did............All I saw on tape, compared to what he did in the ring was different (typical champ material)

I have nothing but HONOR, REPSECT, and LOVE for both brothers, they are true champions

My sincerest apologies for being so god dang *****ty last night

VITALI does not need any blame for his performance, he is A TRUE CHAMPION

Good night,
              You can still beat or at least be extremely competitive with anyone else in the HW division.

Comment

Good luck tomorrow Kingpin!

I hope to see you posting here on boxingscene again sometime.

Comment

Working...
                X