Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lost my championship fight :( (short video clip)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't sweat a loss in the amateurs. Plenty of ATG's have had losses in the amateurs. And if this was a robbery then it's not really a 'real' loss.

Comment

Originally posted by RTS View Post
      I thought I won, I felt I outboxed the kid. The only times he hit me was with stupid little short punches in clinches.

I felt terrible though, I was killing/starving myself to make weight. I felt I won, but I still could have done better. Iweighed in at 122 which was so weird to me. I used 3 scales before the weigh in and all were saying roughly 124.5 so I had to starve myself all day long, and all week, then I got there and weighed 122.

This is my first loss......I'm pretty upset to say the least

All I have is this short clip from the second round. It's a shame I don't have more to show you all the wrestling that was going on but the person holding my camera was terrible lol.

I'm in the red
      I'm sure you'll come back stronger, if it was a robbery you shouldn't count it as a loss, keep at it!

Comment

Originally posted by The Ring King View Post
        Don't sweat a loss in the amateurs. Plenty of ATG's have had losses in the amateurs. And if this was a robbery then it's not really a 'real' loss.
        Yea your right man. It's just the day after I'm upset you know lol. Plus it was my first loss (even though I feel robbed)

Comment

Originally posted by gerardofpr View Post
          I'm sure you'll come back stronger, if it was a robbery you shouldn't count it as a loss, keep at it!
          Yea thanks man, I hope so.

I myself don't count it as a loss, and my trainer said not to......but it's still that L on my record lol. It's pretty depressing. Everyone was coming up to me after the fight, shaking my hand and saying I won that fight which made me feel a little better....but still....that damn L lol.

Comment

Which reminds me, after the decision was announced the ref raised my hand lol because he seemed sure I won, then he realized the said the other corner and put mine down and raised the other kids lol. Pics in my avatar.

Comment

here is the only other video I got except for some from the last round but the camera is just facing the ground the whole time lol, it's just the intros lol

Comment

What's ur record?

Comment

man they robbed me 2 weeks ago.. in a performance that i out did all my bouts from before... i guess since im 24 it had a bigger impact on me than, lets say a 15 year old... its turned me into a mad man... they will give me what im owed! i will never let a bout go to the judges hands... and if i get robbed again, i guess i only have myself to blame... good luck 2 u RTS

Comment

You should be proud of yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Kazaam '85 View Post
                      What's ur record?
                      it is now 9-1

Comment

Working...
                      X