Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to me how Pacquiao never breaks his hands?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You answered your own question. He has strong bones. You sound disappointed that he never broke a bone in his hands. Little guys are no more likely to break a bone than big guys.

Comment

Pac has big ass fists/knuckles and thick wrists for a little guy. He doesn't have malignaggi or Floyd's girly hands that break easily.

Comment

Have you ever seen his hands?
        I never saw a guy of his size with hands like that, his bone structure must be really crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
          I never saw a guy of his size with hands like that, his bone structure must be really crazy.
          Nah it's pretty clear he used hand PEDs. If you go back and look at old fights he had a dime sized area of acne on his hand and that's a prime indicator of hand PED abuse

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
            Yeah, he is built like a giant dwarf.

He has huge ankles, small waist, narrow shoulders but thick wrists and fists. and a big head with a square jaw.

Its just fascinating this dude has never broken his fists hitting the heavy bag like that or in fights I remember him throwing bombs in fights and the most I seen was his hand swollen from bad handwrapping, but his bones were not broken

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Nah it's pretty clear he used hand PEDs. If you go back and look at old fights he had a dime sized area of acne on his hand and that's a prime indicator of hand PED abuse
              wow! you noticed that too? I thought I was the only one, he also had a thin skins and how did his feet grow so big? Pac wears a size 12 shoe and is only 5 foot 5 and half

Comment

Funny to see a legit questions being ruined by some dummies Floyd groupies trying to start some ****. Stay in ur lanes dummies, Pac is a beast

U guys done have a GGG thread to start or to **** on?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  This was him when he was a featherweight, he is hitting a 100 pound bag, but he goes full blast on the bottom of the bag which hurts like a mofo, I have a similar 100 pound bag and sprained my wrist and hurt my shoulder punching the bottom as it swung forward, I noticed Pac will at times let the bag swing forward and as it swings back toward him unload a powerful straight left, I was told this is bad and could injury your arm to never hit the bag as it swings forward with a full on power shot.

The bag he is hitting can be 100 or even the 150 pounders ,I had the same bag but its hard to tell without seeing the full picture from a distance. Hes not exactly going thru the bag he is hitting it with speed and is also punching down which generates stronger punches and is far easier. The bag is also hung very high which takes away the weight of the actual bag. Uif you were to hang it 6 inches from the ceilieng with the bottom chained to the floor he would be meeting far greater impact and be able to actually wqork on direct power more. I hit 150 pound 6'0 Muay thai bags that are described like I said and the power is way beyond this and can not be replicated unless someone would be holding that bag for him because of how the bag is more lower which makes more gravity to push and force against you. More bag swing equals easier punching because hitting a stable target that doesn't move is going to be heavier resistance ,this is a common mistake for most gyms that hang their bags as much as 20 feet high ive seen ,it defeats the perpose really,a gym should always have a low hanging bag for power purposes.

Also the bag itself is replicated to mimick the human body ....it absorbs the power better and allows you to drive into it more. Mike Tyson used specially made bags like that when they weren't around,he had them custom made.

On breaking hands.....a person will break a hand USUALLY by not having stong wrists/forearms because that is what supports the fist and helps absorb the energy coming back at you through the arm. also having hand out of line with the wrist is never a good thing.

P.s I broke this title 150 pound bag in half about 6 months in to developing power...these bags are great quality too,soft texture with give way yet never lose shape ,meaning it will let you throw full throttle will less likelihood of injury than the old fashioned less quality leather bags from yester year.

I am confident this bag is at least 100 pound bag maybe even 140/150 pounds is what it looks like,i know my bags!
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-20-2016, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Lots of heavy hitters /offensive fighters never break their hands. Mike Tyson used to annihilate heavy bags and I don't recall him ever breaking his hands.

I remember thinking Pacquiao had big hands and wrist, at least in comparison to most of his opponents

Comment

pacquiao was born with thicker than usual bones. i think his wrists are equivalent to the size of heavyweights.

Comment

Working...
                      X