Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner vs. Lucas Matthysse: Who do you have?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post

Makes sense. Why would they risk one of their money makers who's only one fight from getting the ass whooping of a lifetime from Maidana. Not to mention he wasn't all that impressive in his last fight.

Lucas deserves this fight after the crap Broner was talking about him and Danny beating up and eliminating the Argentinian's. Broner isn't anywhere as skilled as Garcia. Lucas would spark him out no doubt about it.

They will put Broner in with Rod Salsa's cousin.

Comment

If that fight happened lucas by murder. Adrien struggled vs Carlos molina the lightweight. Matthysse would hurt n stop him in 4

Comment

Originally posted by PurePugilist216 View Post
        Broner on points. Should be a very tough fight for him, but I think he can pull it off. Matthysse isn***8217;t as scary, and intimidating as MAIDANA.
        agree, i strongly believe broner has humbled (inside) and learned much from the maidana fight. the key will be broner's feet...
        and if matthysse wins, itll be by points. he not ko-ing broner who survived maidana.

MORE IMPORTANTLY THOUGH, WHY THE **** DO YOU HAVE THE SAME AVATAR AS ME U ****.
        Last edited by nivek535; 07-09-2014, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PurePugilist216 View Post
          Broner on points. Should be a very tough fight for him, but I think he can pull it off. Matthysse isn’t as scary, and intimidating as he once was.
          Broner has no foot work comes forward taylor made for a hard puncher. You don't lose your power just because you lost your last fight so yes he's still scary cause he will land on Broner

Comment

Matthysse by TKO. Broner has crap defense and an iffy chin.

Comment

Broner wins on Points

Comment

Working...
              X