Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lance Armstrong Confesses "I'm a cheating Fraud"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this come as a suprise to anyone? Does any really think that 90% of them don't use the junk?

I don't. It is wrong, but it is a sign of the times unfortunitely!

Comment

We knew this already, he just admitted to it finally.

Comment

So the question that begs to be asked : Is the cure for cancer a rigid combination of chemotherapy and PEDs?

Comment

Does he even lift?

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            He did make it more popular and the cancer work benefited both parties, but now that the truth is out he's done more damage than good for the sport and the hero that many of those cancer victims looked up to has been exposed as a cheat.
            that is not the truth.
            but the truth is alot of those cancer survivors treatments probbably had some money from livestrong.

more damage then good? i think not.

he help millions of people directly world wide, he inspired many people to do many things.

sure his resume is tainted, but **** it, the guy is more then sports,

because i personally dont care about how fast a man can ride a bike,
            but the fact that the money raised from his foundation has saved lives id say he MORE then makes up for a dopeing charge

Comment

is there a link to the interview?

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
                I heard BullShyt on the news that he could be charged with purjury, or some other bullshyt.

all those guys snitchin on him for dopeing didnt have to live with the fear of testicular cancer, they didnt have the hopes and dreams of cancer survivors riding on their back

the also didnt raise billions and billions of $$$$$ for cancer research.

Now there really talking about arresting him, are you ****ing kidding, the man used dope, does that make him a criminal that should be thrown behind bars?
                No. What makes him a criminal is that he lied about it under oath. That's what perjury is. Furthermore he lied about it under oath in order to force a sponsor to pay him $5 million in bonuses for one of his wins that they had withheld because they said he cheated to win. So not only did he cheat and lie under oath, he also committed fraud.

That's without even getting into the fact that he successfully sued for libel a paper that claimed he cheated. He's going to be broken and ruined for being a cheat and a fraud and a liar.

the guys done more good for hummanity the 99% of people with his kind of money and HE'S the guy they wanna tear down
                But he only has that "kind of money" because he lied and cheated and defrauded his way to it.

Comment

Of the 21 top 3 finishers during the 7 tours that Lance won, 20 were tied to PEDs, 20

Everyone and their mother was doping but Armstrong won. This dumb witch hunt has only proved one things, only way to keep it "fair" is to allow doping

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Wasn't there a specific reason for him admitting his guilt now? Someone help me out here.
                    I think i rememver hearing something like he wants to compete again, (idk if it was the tour de france or some other circuit...i dont know **** about bicycle racing), but they wouldnt let him compete unless he confessed to using.

He must need money or something, because he just ended all doubt and fukd up his legacy over this.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                      I think i rememver hearing something like he wants to compete again, (idk if it was the tour de france or some other circuit...i dont know **** about bicycle racing), but they wouldnt let him compete unless he confessed to using.

He must need money or something, because he just ended all doubt and fukd up his legacy over this.
                      He wants to compete in Ironman and as a triathlete. It can't be the money because he's basically screwed for money forever because of everything he's going to be forced to pay back. Plus he should go to jail.

For me it isn't just the cheating, it's the fact that he's been so litigious.

Comment

Working...
                      X