Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my opinion on Golovkin against top names from 154 to 168?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
    all I hope is he gets the martinez-chavez winner. IMO he seems a bit too small for 168 and if his power isn't the same at that weight then he'll have a tough time. He's perfect at 160.
    I find that gif in your sig very offensive sir! Im still hurting for Proksa . Wish this fight would've never happened.

Comment

He eats punches like candy. Good, but youz guys is making him out to be da bomb wit his sloppy punchin and open chin.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        I find that gif in your sig very offensive sir! Im still hurting for Proksa . Wish this fight would've never happened.
        I've been admiring my sig for a minute. Man, that left to the body left uppercut to the face was beautiful.

Comment

Martinez stops him, and Cotto boxes his ears off!! Canelo might put a beating on the guy and Lars can out boxing him too.

I'm not at all imprese with him. He just a come forward brawler with power, similar to Angulo with more skills

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
            I've been admiring my sig for a minute. Man, that left to the body left uppercut to the face was beautiful.
            No doubt. And Im still admiring Proksa's heart tho. Once he got off the ropes he should've never tried to engage. He should've backed off or tried to clinch.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
              Martinez stops him, and Cotto boxes his ears off!! Canelo might put a beating on the guy and Lars can out boxing him too.

I'm not at all imprese with him. He just a come forward brawler with power, similar to Angulo with more skills
              We really dunno how good his chin is so for now I have to say Martinez UD's him. Cotto might have a solid chin but he's too vulnerable to cuts now. I see Golovkin TKO'ing him on cuts. Also, keep in mind Cotto has suspect stamina in the late rounds. Canelo's D is way too leaky and we've seen him wobbled by smaller guys so you have to guess Golovkin KO's him. Hell, they say Golovkin even hurt him in sparring. And as for Lara, the only way Lara beats him is if he stays on the outside or fights him like he fought P.Will, hit him from the outside, clinch then hit him on the way out. If he fights like he fights Hernandez he will get caught eventually and he dunno how good his chin is either.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                And from last night too. Not saying he has a bad D but he gets hit quite a lot. Don't get me wrong, I like both guys but I can't see him beating Martinez or any SMW. Oh except Bute's chinny ass and possibly Abraham.
                I dont think that Martinez can beat him. But I respect your opinion

Comment

nah man, he's much more skilled than Angulo.

But anytime a guy has a great KO win the immediate aftermath is to overrate him and say he beats [inset top fighter]. Obviously he still has more to prove, but from what I've seen the man is a solid fighter and I think he matches up well with the top guys. Time will tell.

Comment

Guys I'd pick to beat him between 154 and 168 : Ward, Froch and Dirrell.

Toss up fights : Floyd, Canelo, Lara, Martinez, Quillin, Abraham.

He beats everybody else.

Then I guess you don't understand what you see. Golovkin is more than just a brawler with power, his punch placement and timing are elite level. Cotto hasn't faced a hard punching jr middleweight, let alone a hard punching middleweight. I see GGG breaking Cotto in half.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      Guys I'd pick to beat him between 154 and 168 : Ward, Froch and Dirrell.

Toss up fights : Floyd, Canelo, Lara, Martinez, Quillin, Abraham.

He beats everybody else.

Then I guess you don't understand what you see. Golovkin is more than just a brawler with power, his punch placement and timing are elite level. Cotto hasn't faced a hard punching jr middleweight, let alone a hard punching middleweight. I see GGG breaking Cotto in half.

Out of your list, the only ones i pick that have a chance to beat him are Ward and Abraham. i think he beats Ward in a tough fought clinchfest. I think this guy is an elite that will prove himself.

Proska Is a tough sob, and he looked like he was having fun beating him up. He was very comfortable, calm, awesome skillset, punching power, i think he's one of the most all around skillset dudes I've seen in a long time.

Cotto is nowhere near this guys level.
                      Last edited by jazluvr; 09-02-2012, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X