Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

this pinoy's voice sounds like kurt cobain and so r his guitar cover of nirvana songs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] this pinoy's voice sounds like kurt cobain and so r his guitar cover of nirvana songs

he has a lot of nirvana covers and i saw some ramones as well.
    acoustic come as you are with singing

pennyroyal tea cover with singing

smells like teen spirit guitar cover

Koreans who are living in Korea don't speak or sing English well. But they are so damn talented when it comes to playing instruments. Filipinos speak and sing English very well. Charice is a good example of it too. Still, we rock our guitars.

- NOTE: The guy singing next to her, Kyuhyun, spent years singing and dancing. Unlike Charice who is a natural talent.

The kid on the video wears a hat because he thinks he is ugly. He was interviewed in a Korean talk show and the host asked why he wears a hat. He said I feel ugly showing my face. Host nearly cried and said he should be proud of himself and his talent. Be more confident and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post

Koreans who are living in Korea don't speak or sing English well. But they are so damn talented when it comes to playing instruments. Filipinos speak and sing English very well. Charice is a good example of it too. Still, we rock our guitars.

- NOTE: The guy singing next to her, Kyuhyun, spent years singing and dancing. Unlike Charice who is a natural talent.

The kid on the video wears a hat because he thinks he is ugly. He was interviewed in a Korean talk show and the host asked why he wears a hat. He said I feel ugly showing my face. Host nearly cried and said he should be proud of himself and his talent. Be more confident and all that.
      ******, you korean?

Comment

Working...
      X