No announcement yet.

All Aboard The Herrera Train!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Basco View Post
    Garcia beat Lucas, Zab, Morales and Kahn but Herrera is supposed to beat him? Goop Goobly Goop!
    Nobodies saying that were just hopeful.

Comment

Danny was going to beat Herrera's ass whether any of you think he is shopworn or not.

Comment

Garcia never really fought a style like Herrera. Hes VERY HIGH VOLUME, and a good boxer.

Anybody that says Herrera is shopworn, you could say the exact same thing about Garcia..

Garcia has gotten beat the **** up in his recent fights, he won them yes but he took a ton of punishment in the Judah and Matthysse fight.

I'm not saying Herreras gonna win but hes no push over, he could very well shock Garcia

Comment

I hope he wins but I never heard of him before and he is a big underdog. Danny Garcia has developed into a very good fighter but I just don't like the Garcia father and son team. They brag too much and disrespect other fighters. I'll join the Herrera train. A win by him would really mess up Golden Boy and Angel and Danny. It would be good for them all to learn some humility.

Comment

i want to see Danny lose because all the crap his dad said about him being chosen by god and the reason Danny and Floyd can't fight is because god would have to pick between the two fighters he blessed, most ridiculous thing i ever heard

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              Danny was going to beat Herrera's ass whether any of you think he is shopworn or not.
              Big brothers gonna get revenge for Broner isnt he? Lol, it took you a long time to get over that Broner ass whipping Maidana gave huh?

Comment

Originally posted by buckfangs View Post
                i want to see Danny lose because all the crap his dad said about him being chosen by god and the reason Danny and Floyd can't fight is because god would have to pick between the two fighters he blessed, most ridiculous thing i ever heard
                lol That guy's pure comedy.

Comment

Originally posted by KermitTheKiller View Post
                  Garcia never really fought a style like Herrera. Hes VERY HIGH VOLUME, and a good boxer.

Anybody that says Herrera is shopworn, you could say the exact same thing about Garcia..

Garcia has gotten beat the **** up in his recent fights, he won them yes but he took a ton of punishment in the Judah and Matthysse fight.

I'm not saying Herreras gonna win but hes no push over, he could very well shock Garcia
                  Danny did not get effed up in either of those fights, lmao. He dished out worse. You will take big shots in boxing. There is no way around that. Look at how Judah and Matthysse looked after their fights with Danny.

Comment

I think Herrera will put up a good fight, don't know why people are expecting him to get blown out.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      Why not just call this the Garcia hate train? Nobody knows who Herrera is. lol

Exactly what I was thinking. I know T'S had a huge man crush on Lucas that could be part of the reason for an all of the sudden express? And nobody knows Herrera.

Comment

Working...
                      X