No announcement yet.

the dark knight rises was soo ghey..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the dark knight rises was soo ghey..

I'm having a hard time deciding if I liked 'the dark knight' or 'the dark knight rises' better.

hands down, harvey dent and the joker were the best characters in the entire series. but over all, I think this movie was up to par with the second one!

what do y'all think?

I prefered Bane actually, bought him as a more legit threat.

Comment

Haven't seen this one, but i liked Begins better than TDK.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TDK was just full of action without much depth in the story.

Heath Ledgers performance was so overrated it's unreal. I know he died, but ffs that doesn't make him some kind of ATG actor. Not saying his performance was shlt, but it wasn't as good as Jack Nicholson's Joker. Also who the **** was that ugly ***** they replaced Katie Holmes with?

Comment

TDK was hard to concentrate at the theater cuz i was so pssd off that katie holmes was replaced and with an unattractive braud at that......i gotta disagree about the heath ledger joker comment above...i think is one of the best villians in a movie ever...

Comment

Gonna go see it tomorrow, hopefully it;ll beat a few box office records

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              I haven't seen begins in a little while.. I'll have to watch it again.

Comment

I liked The Dark Knight better, having a villain like Joker carry a movie and give a great performance tends to make a better movie, but damn was Dark Knight Rises REALLY good. Great end to the trilogy.

Comment

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
                  I prefered Bane actually, bought him as a more legit threat.
                  He was so f***ing scary. Exactly how he should be.

Comment

I LOVED TDKR, to me personally, I felt like it combined the best elements of Batman Begins and Dark Knight but it still felt like a fresh movie. Love Bane and Catwoman, very emotional movie.

I think to really love this film, one must really love the previous two and also have good knowledge about the comics/graphic novels.

Comment

Working...
                    X