No announcement yet.

Cotto will outbox Margaritto until he gets hit flush

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
    cotto just need to use his superior defense....

Oh come on, he was completely broken at that point. Isn't that RIGHT when he took the knee and quit?

Comment

cotto's mental state is what makes me pick Marg

Comment

Margaritto has looked awfull for the past 3 years. After pacquiao people tought he would never be able to fight again because of his injurys.

Now suddenly he is gonna beat Cotto? Margarito is taking this fight to get a last big paycheck before retiring.

Comment

Marg will beat his ass into stoppage again, He took everything Cotto threw and more in the last fight, he will again, Cotto will lose.

Any bets?

Comment

Cotto won't be as fast as he was in the first fight and he's already quit twice b4. if he can't hurt Marg he'll crack under the pressure again.

Comment

Cotto will show us on Dec 3rd if Rito used plaster in their first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh_Snap View Post
                Cotto won't be as fast as he was in the first fight and he's already quit twice b4. if he can't hurt Marg he'll crack under the pressure again.

Margarito doesn't have the chin he once had. Plus Cotto doesn't have to be that fast against Rito.

Comment

Whatever the outcom is it will be another brutal classic fight. I think thats something we can all agree on

Comment

Cotto just needs to get those knees ready.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
                      Cotto will show us on Dec 3rd if Rito used plaster in their first fight.
                      If marg hits cotto and cotto isnt hurt by the shots like he was in their 1st fight i think it would prove that his wraps were loaded. but, if marg can hurt him it doesn't necessarily prove that marg's wrap were not loaded the 1st time around. what if the extra weight makes up for any tampered wraps? he'll be able 2 focus more on training 4 strength as opposed 2 cutting weight. especially seeing as how his style revolves around him just being a big, strong, pressure fighter with a good chin and lots of heart.

I just think if cotto can't get marg's respect, the pressure is gonna get 2 him in the end.

Comment

Working...
                      X