Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Manny Pacquiao go through Floyd Mayweather's resume undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
    that's stupid on all accounts.
    ^^^^^

says the fat ugly moron that doesn't know **** about boxing

Comment

I think Pac loses to Corrales and Castillo at the TIME FLOYD FOUGHT THEM. I also think there's a pretty good chance Pac loses to DLH at 154 when Floyd fought him.

Comment

This version of Pac goes through all of them unscathed. The lighter version of Pac maybe would lose once or twice, Castillo was a great win and maybe Augustus gives him some trouble due to his weird style but he still beats the rest imo.

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
          I think Pac loses to Corrales and Castillo at the TIME FLOYD FOUGHT THEM. I also think there's a pretty good chance Pac loses to DLH at 154 when Floyd fought him.
          Ahahahahahahahahaha!! What a *****. They are good champs...but they ain't great.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
            ^^^^^

says the fat ugly moron that doesn't know **** about boxing
            and another stupid post. keep them coming kid your doing great

Comment

Zero chance of him beating Oscar at 154

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
                not gonna get into a pissing argument with the other 2 but pac murder DLH at whatever weight. dont try to make it seem like oscar would have a chance after seeing that beat down and u can use all the excuses u what about how he was weight drained, the dude didnt even come close to touching manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Ishy Aytan View Post
                  Zero chance of him beating Oscar at 154
                  LOL, I think if he is given the time to acclimate himself to the weight, he still smacks DLH around like silly. DLH may have more success pressuring but in the end, he still eats nearly every left Pac throws.

Comment

a better question is...

would Floyd Mayweather Jr go through Manny Pacquiao's resume undefeated?

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                      not gonna get into a pissing argument with the other 2 but pac murder DLH at whatever weight. dont try to make it seem like oscar would have a chance after seeing that beat down and u can use all the excuses u what about how he was weight drained, the dude didnt even come close to touching manny.
                      man, you've gone way over board. as big a manny fan as i am, oscar was a great and very well-schooled fighter. the major issue that oscar would have had manny is the fact that he was predominately a left handed fighter. and he would have got marked up and beaten to the punch at times like when he fought mosley the first time.

Comment

Working...
                      X