Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sick of hearing matchmakers say "There's too much money to be made" about Pac-May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    i'm just scared 3 million people will buy the fight and pacquiao-mayweather stinks out the joint.

that **** will kill us.
    It will be much more exciting than DLH-Mayweather. I know that for sure. More competitive, too.

Comment

Well we all know that boxers fight for money first, And more money second so yes there is too much money for the fight not to be made.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
        I think they have to be thinking of the money they'll be hoarding in too. It's no coincidence that it's Pac's promoter and the CEO of HBO sports who are mentioning the millions.. They got dollar signs in their eyes too.
        Sure, but really I dont care about the reasoning behind the fight as long as it happens, I know both guys will come at there best that night. These are the two biggest boxers in the sport of course were going to hear about Money.

Comment

It will be much more exciting than DLH-Mayweather. I know that for sure. More competitive, too.
          hopefully........

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
            Sure, but really I dont care about the reasoning behind the fight as long as it happens, I know both guys will come at there best that night.
            I'll toast to that one, homie.

It's crazy how this fight materialized so well.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              i'm just scared 3 million people will buy the fight and pacquiao-mayweather stinks out the joint.

that **** will kill us.
              Like DLH-Mayweather killed boxing? Nope, Mayweathers next two fights sold well. And Pac has sold very well too after facing DLH (who was part of a match that killed boxing), Boxing will be fine.

Comment

there is just to much money to be made for this fight.

too much.

Comment

Has anybody else noticed this? They keep referencing how there is too much money on the table for the fight not to happen. And it's one of the main points that they come back to. I don't hear as much about the magnitude of this match-up as I do about how much the people involved are gonna get rich off of it. It makes me feel like they just see the fans and this fight as dollar signs.

As if the real fans give a damn about hearing how the millionaires are making more millions. This fight needs to be made for BOXING.. Not to make Ross Greenburg, Ellerbe, Arum and the other guys richer. This is bigger than money or anything like that.
                  It would be nice if all thefans banned together and not order the fight. Just watch the replay/stream or catch it on u tube after.

Comment

Am l the only one who thinks this should simmer a little bit longer? lt seems to be going a bit to fast, l think it would be a lot bigger if it happened in like a year.

Comment

take away the money aspect for a second and look at the bigger picture

the mainstream media is once again giving boxing the same spotlight that it did in the 80's...there is an anticipation and a buzz from casual observers...people are talkin about this fight ALREADY

IF this fight does not get made, the stigma of corrupt boxing politics will again be put to the forefront

this fight, for boxing to make a full return to prominence, needs to be made

Comment

Working...
                      X