Collapse
No announcement yet.

unless pavlik is drunk,distracted or mentally shot he will stop p.will

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Williams wins. Someone answer my bet thread in the Fantasy Betting section and we'll put some silly Internet points on it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      I gave up on Pavlik. **** him. Pwill will overwhelm him wit activity. He won't be permitted to get set the way he needs to to deliver wit real power. Pwill UD's him.
      Exactly. No KO in this fight, it's a points win for Williams.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
        cause paul is to easy to hit..its not like he's hopkins and is a bigger guy with great defense..he's the thinner weaker guy with no defense..i think pavlik is gonna ko williams
        You got to be drunk,distracted or mentally shot to believe that **** !!!

Comment

pac-boy ive come to the conclusion you'll agree with the opposite of whatever i say..

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
            pac-boy ive come to the conclusion you'll agree with the opposite of whatever i say..
            lol not everything. I agree on a lot of stuff you say. This happens to be one i dont.

Comment

this is a good match-up, but i give Williams the edge. the sheer volume of punches he throws from all angles with those long ass arms might be too much for Pavlik. The good thing about Pavlik is that he has a decent chin, and he always presses forward. He also has an excellent jab, which he will have to establish. I can't see Pavlik winning a straight up boxing match with Williams, Williams is far too busy. it's going to be another case of "IF's" for Pavlik, because "IF" he can get the jab off, and nail Paul with a right hand, it can get interesting.

Comment

williams UD .... gauranteed.

Comment

I also favor Williams to win. Williams has flaws to be sure but to me he is the better fighter and I don't think 160 will be a problem.

Comment

No matter who wins, I think both deserve massive credit for the winner atleast!

Comment

if the pavlik that fought miranda/taylor 1 shows up then i think he will take pwill out,taking flush shots from a guy who can stand eye to eye with you is guna shock pwill

Comment

Working...
                      X