Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF? how did most seats sell out for Pac Cotto already?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF? how did most seats sell out for Pac Cotto already?

...WTF!!! i called ticketmaster the SECOND tickets went on sale and all the 150-300 tickets are gone...they werent selling 150 tickets in the presale so WTF is going on?????

Originally posted by lyricalether View Post
    ...WTF!!! i called ticketmaster the SECOND tickets went on sale and all the 150-300 tickets are gone...they werent selling 150 tickets in the presale so WTF is going on?????
    i got my tickets... that's all i care about

Comment

i dont get how the 150 tickets sold out when they werent available for the presale. how the helll did that happen

Comment

I havebeen trying to buy since yesterday at 8 pm eastern time I could not find a 500 dollars tickets

Comment

You think this is bad. If Mayweather and Pac ever fight it'll be a lot worse.

Only a few hundred or a thousand seats will see ticketmaster, just like the Mayweather Oscar fight.

Comment

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
            i got my tickets... that's all i care about
            there you go..

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny Blankenship View Post
              You think this is bad. If Mayweather and Pac ever fight it'll be a lot worse.

Only a few hundred or a thousand seats will see ticketmaster, just like the Mayweather Oscar fight.
              Stop trying to downplay this fight. A lot of peepz, including me, rather see Cotto/Pac than see Pac/May. It is selling good cause it's a great fight.

Comment

I tried yesterday and I couldn't find a ticket below 750

Comment

Wish I was going to see this fight live. Ah well, still get to watch it.

Comment

they were selling SINGLE $150 and $300 tix late saturday afternoon. by sunday, i tried again and couldnt get any 150 or 300 tix.

Comment

Working...
                    X