How Do Others See....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do Others See....

you vs. how do you see youself?

Not as "deep" as the "Who are You" thread, just an examination in perception. It's two-part: how do others ususally see you before they get to know you vs how you see yourself?

Pretty simple, aye?

Nah man thats definately an important question. I have a goal who I want to be like.

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt! View Post
      Nah man thats definately an important question. I have a goal who I want to be like.
      Just like Fonzie huh?

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
        you vs. how do you see youself?

Not as "deep" as the "Who are You" thread, just an examination in perception. It's two-part: how do others ususally see you before they get to know you vs how you see yourself?

Pretty simple, aye?
        not simple at all, that's like asking, " how do u know who likes u in a crowd?"

Comment

I never did understand how other people see me. + i'm different depending on where I am and my relationship to that person .

Comment

lol!! Okay, okay.

Then hows about sharing a story where you found out how someone else, who didn't really know you, or did know you....thought about you; and compare it to how it really is: where they were right, where they were wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REAL NINJA View Post
              I never did understand how other people see me. + i'm different depending on where I am and my relationship to that person .
              Aha. Yup, I used to be like that big time, then I got tired of making the effort. I still talk a little different, depending upon whom I'm talking with; but ultimately, I'm always me.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
                Aha. Yup, I used to be like that big time, then I got tired of making the effort. I still talk a little different, depending upon whom I'm talking with; but ultimately, I'm always me.
                I'll speak better and use better vocabulary if I am talking to my boss but overall i've always been dif around some ppl . For instance I was trying to be a good boy around one of my ex-girlfriend and would avoid conflict/ fights with ppl when we were out. I got to know her family and had a strong dislike for her inlaws. Well she thought I was some push over and when we'd get into it she would talk up her brother inlaw as some badass which always got under my skin. Then it started with other men until I stepped up and cussed one of her friends like you wouldnt believe.

Comment

What people think of me.
                  **** it depends on the situation. And how long they know me. One who has known me for a substantial amount of time think of me the same way I think of my self.
                  crusader of the under dog, Skeptical, Observant. A little arogant, Hardened. And thoughtful.
                  for those just meeting me it depends like I said where they catch me. Might think Im an ass hole maybe a saint. I'm too complex for sombody who hasn't been around me for a very long time to figure out.
                  tricky question

Comment

Well I generally act differently depending on if I know people or not. When Im around my friends Im more vocal. Other than that Im quiet and like being alone. So people that dont know me probably see me as boring, shy. Rightfully so, but Im really not. I can actually relate to a lot of people. Im the type of guy who is friends with the goth kid, the hip hop head, the loner, the jock, the nerd etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X