Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eubank pulling out of the GGG fight like the rest?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara had his and blew it

Comment

Originally posted by AboutBillions View Post
      He's using the pacquaio arum blueprint to sell his fights.
      Ah you talk about this?

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
        We'll find out soon. If it doesn't happen I wouldn't mind because Eubank is a prospect with no stand out wins.
        Yeah, I'm finding the hype behind this fight really strange to be honest. Eubank has done nothing in his career so far to warrant people getting behind this fight as something big in the division. The best guy he's fought, another half decent domestic level guy, he lost to.

It is interesting that people keep bringing up that this happens to GGG over and over again. They seem to be overlooking the one common denominator in all these similar situations that GGG finds himself in over and over again.

If the same thing keeps happening to someone, time and time again, maybe it has something to do with them rather than everyone else except them.

Anyway, in this instance it seems to be which channel they go with and how they get paid from it in terms of what Eubank Sr was saying. GGG/K2 seem to expect quite a lot in negotiations though from what I've read. Or at least, they say one thing in the media, but the reality in the negotiating room is a lot different.

Comment

Wow, if they back out now, Jr. should be shamed for life. Never, have I seen in my life a person so feared as GGG. Everybody says they want to face him, but they all run in fear and would rather be known as cowards when it's time to sign.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            Why did Canelo invite Golovkin into the ring and say the fight will happen at 160 before vacating his title and moving down to 154?
            I still can't believe he did that. Worst display of ducking I've ever seen in my 30yrs of watching the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
              Ward was willing to fight the coward.
              yeah right, like your Canelo dude, ahhahhahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                Yeah, I'm finding the hype behind this fight really strange to be honest. Eubank has done nothing in his career so far to warrant people getting behind this fight as something big in the division. The best guy he's fought, another half decent domestic level guy, he lost to.

It is interesting that people keep bringing up that this happens to GGG over and over again. They seem to be overlooking the one common denominator in all these similar situations that GGG finds himself in over and over again.

If the same thing keeps happening to someone, time and time again, maybe it has something to do with them rather than everyone else except them.

Anyway, in this instance it seems to be which channel they go with and how they get paid from it in terms of what Eubank Sr was saying. GGG/K2 seem to expect quite a lot in negotiations though from what I've read. Or at least, they say one thing in the media, but the reality in the negotiating room is a lot different.
                Link to whatever you read?

Comment

To get this far in the negotiations process & then try to change the game after a win in a mismatch is....A BITCH MOVE! Yet another would-be GGG opponent's nuts ascend all the way up to his bitch ****. Just more creative excuses:"It's not us, it's Sky doe!"

Comment

My fear is Golovkin fighting Tureano Johnson or Jorge Heiland this September.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post

Yes it's something to do with them. Golovkin is too good and entire division is in total terror. There's one guy that talks loud - Eubank. Let's see if he really willing to step into the ring with GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X