Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "One Time" Thurman vs "Showtime" Porter Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to tell you exactly why I can't stand Kenny Porter. I GUARANTEE YOU Kenny is going to say Keith is afraid of a rematch. I guarantee.

Comment

• I thought the judges got it just about right. Great, close fight. I'll pay my bets off when I get back on my computer.

Comment

• Fight of the year. No problem with the scoring at all, I think a case could be made for either guy.

Comment

• Fight of the year. No problem with the scoring at all, I think a case could be made for either guy.

Comment

• I don't know how Porter manages to fool people with his style, it's no different than the Brook fight again, granted this fight was more competitive but Porter was largely ineffective when he had Thurman pinned on the ropes. There were even instances when Thurman landed the better shots against the ropes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              What drugs is this commentator on?

"Not necessarily a see again matchup?"

WTF?

Who wouldnt want to see that again?
              I don't. I can't stand watching Shawn Porter fight. He has no concept of adaptation. Fought the exact same way against Brook and Broner. The only reason he won against Broner is because Broner didn't fight back.

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleMacAttack View Post
                Fight of the year. No problem with the scoring at all, I think a case could be made for either guy.
                Called a draw.. But the neck Thurman got pre and during the fight was unreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
                  Leon os 100% correct. This is how I saw it!!
                  He also said Shawn won 8 rounds which is just ******ed
                  Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  I'm going to tell you exactly why I can't stand Kenny Porter. I GUARANTEE YOU Kenny is going to say Keith is afraid of a rematch. I guarantee.
                  He's gonna say they were robbed

Comment

• a draw was fair..

what a FIGHT tho...

FOTY

Comment

• It is now proven. Broner hits harder than Thurman.

Comment

Working...
                      X