Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just wanna make sure no one forgets the fact that Mayweather failed 3 drug test...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just wanna make sure no one forgets the fact that Mayweather failed 3 drug test...

He failed 3 drug testing that were swept under the rug, and his whole team TMT/Mayweather promotion have failed drug test in the past.

this is all thought I remind yalll

Well that explains the unbeaten record and the millions. That's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
      He failed 3 drug testing that were swept under the rug, and his whole team TMT/Mayweather promotion have failed drug test in the past.

this is all thought I remind yalll
      He's probably failed more than 3 the others are just thrown in the trash this why he has to fight under Oscar cause I'm sure he has the results locked away in a safe

Comment

are you the real daylyt lol

Comment

The proof is where exactly? I'll wait for it, until then you're an idiot.

Comment

Floyd failed three drug tests. Yea, the unsubstantiated word of a sports writer who doesn't like Floyd = Fact.

Last edited by Derranged; 08-23-2014, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Prove it. We'll wait. Post a reputable source.

Comment

Prove it mutha****a. Or STFU.

Comment

Floyd claims to be 100% natural when he goes to his fights but has admitted to taking Xylocaine

"Floyd injects himself with Xyclocaine before a fight"

"it numbs your hands so you can hit your opponents (face) harder"

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Floyd claims to be 100% natural when he goes to his fights but has admitted to taking Xylocaine

"Floyd injects himself with Xyclocaine before a fight"

"it numbs your hands so you can hit your opponents (face) harder"

I thought he has no punching power and fights with pillows for gloves tho?

Comment

Working...
                    X