Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Early Stoppage, but can we start giving Degale some credit?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll give him credit it was a good show of power in the ring and general bullying. I do think he may struggle against Froch though however I want to see it!

Comment

How would Ward do against DeGale?

Comment

He looked great, and actually had some power in his shots. He's been very slappy in the last couple of years.

Quick, good skill, improved power....good to see.

I do, however, still worry about his stamina. In previous fights he has got tired and sat on the ropes far too often; Froch would punish that, and badly.

Comment

In all seriousness, degale is very good, no fighter could look good against him. i would pick him to beat froch but the fight never happens

Comment

DeGale has always struck me as a fighter who performs better when he's in with a better level of opponent.
            He was fighting on a big stage lastnight and looked really good. I think he needs the bigger fights to bring out the best of him.

Looked sharp and aggressive..looking forward to seeing whats next for him.

Comment

Ward don't want no part of Chunky.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                he lost to groves and froch destroyed groves. i am a triangle.
                Did you watch Groves v DeGale? He was good for at least a draw, and if there had to be a winner it was him. JDG is another one of those fighters who is arguably unbeaten.

Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
                Lets be fair here Gonzalez is not very good is he, Degale is good no doubt he wont beat froch though.
                Gonzales looked very good in his previous fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  Did you watch Groves v DeGale? He was good for at least a draw, and if there had to be a winner it was him. JDG is another one of those fighters who is arguably unbeaten.

Gonzales looked very good in his previous fight.
                  Yeah but against someone not that good either lol.

Comment

I was impressed with his showing against Gonzales. DeGale is a bit of a wild card because of his style. Rangy southpaw, throws weird punches, can, box and slug it out.

I didn't expect him to walk through Gonzales. Premature stoppage or not Gonzales was getting destroyed. DeGale was landing Bolo punches on him lol. That KD was vicious and I was surprised Gonzales made it off the canvas

Comment

Working...
                    X