Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PS3/Xbox users: Games you haven't played but should?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Far Cry 3 is also a game that I should play.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I was looking for PS3 games that I have neither heard of before, or just don't get talked about and hyped up enough for some reason.

My list is solely based on gameplay videos on Youtube.

Games I should play, but haven't got to:

Dishonored
      BulletStorm
      Bioshock
      BattleField 3

Spec Ops The Line [Jut an old PSOne favorite series]

Which one of these should I get first?

Looking for underrated games is actually how I found out about Borderlands, which ended up being my second favorite game of all time.
      Cross BattleField 3 from there. Purchased it today, played a little bit of it. It's pretty good. It was worth the $30 I paid for it.

Still want Dishonored.

Comment

maybe halo, i dont like fps very much but i can appreciate a good one

Comment

can't believe you never played bioshock

Comment

i need to get dishonored but from what i seen of dishonered it kinda reminds me of bioshock and thats the main reason i want to play it

Comment

I haven't played a lot of PS3 games. I even have PS3 games that I don't even play.

Games I have and don't even play, or am still in the first chapter of the game:

Infamous: I'm about to start playing this game again though.
              Uncharted: Drake's Fortune: Thought about playing it again but IDK
              Dead Space 2: Never
              Vanquish
              Red Dead Redemption: Never
              Little Big Planet: Never
              Killzone 2: Never
              Killzone 3: Never
              GTA 4: Never

Others:

Borderlands II: Got this game at launch date, I'm at level 28 as of now.
              Dead Space: I'm half way through it, but that is from 2011 and periodically play it throughout.

I'd like to note however, i'm always late with playing games, I always have been. Borderlands is my 2nd favorite game of all time, when I purchased it I played a little part of it [Got it to Dr Ned], then I didn't touch the game for another year. When I got the hang of the game I wouldn't stop playing it for months.

To me it isn't a waste of money, I like having games i've never played, so that when I get the itch to beat a game I just have the game there. I'm gonna continue playing BF3 because it's actually a pretty good game.

Comment

ive been playing god of war 1 2 3.
                planning to play all bioshock
                uncharted as well
                Last edited by Bretty Poy32; 04-08-2013, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  I haven't played a lot of PS3 games. I even have PS3 games that I don't even play.

Games I have and don't even play, or am still in the first chapter of the game:

Infamous: I'm about to start playing this game again though.
                  Uncharted: Drake's Fortune: Thought about playing it again but IDK
                  Dead Space 2: Never
                  Vanquish
                  Red Dead Redemption: Never
                  Little Big Planet: Never
                  Killzone 2: Never
                  Killzone 3: Never
                  GTA 4: Never

Others:

Borderlands II: Got this game at launch date, I'm at level 28 as of now.
                  Dead Space: I'm half way through it, but that is from 2011 and periodically play it throughout.

I'd like to note however, i'm always late with playing games, I always have been. Borderlands is my 2nd favorite game of all time, when I purchased it I played a little part of it [Got it to Dr Ned], then I didn't touch the game for another year. When I got the hang of the game I wouldn't stop playing it for months.

To me it isn't a waste of money, I like having games i've never played, so that when I get the itch to beat a game I just have the game there. I'm gonna continue playing BF3 because it's actually a pretty good game.
                  Kill zone 1-3 were all great games if you ask me the multiplayer is pretty cool too. I can't say to much about campaign replay it really lacks there.

Comment

Working...
                  X