Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Doubt Trout can he become a star in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my opinion he is in the same level of Lara and Vanes, I think that Canelo is going to knock Trout out

Comment

If Trout beat Alvarez, he's going to be a star..His div is loaded with talented fighters..Trout has a real shot at something here..
      Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 02-16-2013, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Kirkland Vanes Lara Alvarez Molina..All solid fighters/solid fights for Trout..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Kirkland Vanes Lara Alvarez Molina..All solid fighters/solid fights for Trout..
          If Floyd wasn't in the equation, I think Canelo would've already fought a couple of them.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            If Floyd wasn't in the equation, I think Canelo would've already fought a couple of them.
            Maybe,I just hope he fights Trout next..I mean it's about time we see what Alvarez really is...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              Maybe,I just hope he fights Trout next..I mean it's about time we see what Alvarez really is...
              It's about time that LMW starts creating positive momentum and sustaining it. Canelo/Trout could be the catalyst.

-Canelo/Trout
              -Molina vs. winner of K9/Smith
              -Vanes/Maciel (winner could fight Baysangurov for the WBO title)
              -Lara/Rabchenko?
              -Kirkland/Rosado?
              -Andrade/Gonzalez?

I think LMW is one of the best divisions, time they start showing it.
              Last edited by kiaba360; 02-16-2013, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                It's about time that LMW starts creating positive momentum and sustaining it. Canelo/Trout could be the catalyst.

-Canelo/Trout
                -Molina vs. winner of K9/Smith
                -Vanes/Maciel (winner could fight Baysangurov for the WBO title)
                -Lara/Rabchenko?
                -Kirkland/Rosado?
                -Andrade/Gonzalez?

I think LMW is one of the best divisions, time they start showing it.
                I could not agree more..Now you have Smith in the mix to..I think this div is about to heat up..At least I hope..

Comment

He`ll make good money and be well known but he wont be a star in the sense that he would be a big ticket seller and generate big ratings if he fought a nobody.He`s just not exciting to watch at all.I believe he`s only gonna generate big ratings and big ticket sells only when he fights popular boxers.

Comment

IMO no....

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Wecoolbrah
                      Americans like their black boxers to be loud and controversial otherwise they become as popular as ward and bradley. So i would say not a chance in hell.
                      why is it about american fighters who are black? overall the i do think its ass backwards becuase the loud outspoken boxers tends to be hated which makes no damn sense ward should be a star right now...

i bet you if ward was PR mexican or even britiish he would have a huge fanbase

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X