No announcement yet.

At 147 who do you want Floyd to fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
    weak azz excuse. Didn't stop him from winning his fake azz paper 154 title at 150. So many double standards. It's hilarious. Yet mayweather, who went into 154 lb fightw/cotto @147 and while allowing him to weigh in at the full 154 limit is a cherry picker for doing so? Got it!!!
    supreme ownage....

Comment

As long as Floyd holds on to his WBC welterweight super champ tittle that he has not defended since September 2011 I want him to fight Guerrero because Guerrero is the regular champ and deserves his tittle shot.If the fights could be made I would like to see him fight Bradley which is not possible now because Bradley has a fight with the Russian.I would also like to see him fight Marquez because I think Marquez would do much better in a return match. I would pick Floyd to win but Marquez is a very smart fighter and would come into the ring as a better trained welterweight with a game plan to improve on his poor performance of the first fight. I don't mind Floyd fighting Alexander if that is his choice. I won't complain about the welterweight champ fighting another welterweight champ as long as he gives up his WBC welterweight tittle so Guerrero can be declared the full WBC welterweight champ.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        As long as Floyd holds on to his WBC welterweight super champ tittle that he has not defended since September 2011 I want him to fight Guerrero because Guerrero is the regular champ and deserves his tittle shot.If the fights could be made I would like to see him fight Bradley which is not possible now because Bradley has a fight with the Russian.I would also like to see him fight Marquez because I think Marquez would do much better in a return match. I would pick Floyd to win but Marquez is a very smart fighter and would come into the ring as a better trained welterweight with a game plan to improve on his poor performance of the first fight. I don't mind Floyd fighting Alexander if that is his choice. I won't complain about the welterweight champ fighting another welterweight champ as long as he gives up his WBC welterweight tittle so Guerrero can be declared the full WBC welterweight champ.

I love JMM as a fighter, he is a warrior and a great champ, but IMO, there is nothing that he could do, save coming into the ring with a baseball bat, that would allow him to win more than 2 rounds against any version of Mayweather. Bad style match up, along with that fact that Mayweather is faster, stronger and as high as Marquez's Ring IQ is, Mayweather's is higher. I want to see Marquez going out on a huge win(he deserves it), not on another embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          I don't want him to fight at 147. I Want him to fight at 154 where he is the #1 and there are real threats. 147 is pure cherry picking on his part. No one there can give him a fight or is worth the PPV $ other than Pacquiao, but you already have your talking points ready to discredit this fight right? Just like you have them ready to discredit JMM,Bradley and Guerrero.

That's why you made this thread, to justify the shitty Devon fight
          This. Larry, at first it was funny, but damn. You take Flowmoism to new heights. Like, GAY ass heights.

Comment

I love JMM as a fighter, he is a warrior and a great champ, but IMO, there is nothing that he could do, save coming into the ring with a baseball bat, that would allow him to win more than 2 rounds against any version of Mayweather. Bad style match up, along with that fact that Mayweather is faster, stronger and as high as Marquez's Ring IQ is, Mayweather's is higher. I want to see Marquez going out on a huge win(he deserves it), not on another embarrassment.
            Hi Larry. You probably hold Boxingscene's record for ALT creations.

Comment

There were 2 people that made demands. You show you complete bias by demonizing the one that accepted, while absolving the one one that didn't.
              I didn't make a thread about Pacs status or how he's underrated, did I? Floyd and Pac have both had only one chance to take their star to the next level and there was much more on both sides that could have been done to make the fight. If Floyd wanted recognition as bad as Larry wants him to have it, he would have found a way to make the fight. You earn respect in the fight game as much as Larry would like to give ATG status away for peanuts. Cotto easily has the best WW resume in recent memory and Shanes win over Marg, PWills win over Marg and Margs win over Cotto are all better wins than either Floyd or Pac have at WW. Thank you come again.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
                I didn't make a thread about Pacs status or how he's underrated, did I? Floyd and Pac have both had only one chance to take their star to the next level and there was much more on both sides that could have been done to make the fight. If Floyd wanted recognition as bad as Larry wants him to have it, he would have found a way to make the fight. You earn respect in the fight game as much as Larry would like to give ATG status away for peanuts. Cotto easily has the best WW resume in recent memory and Shanes win over Marg, PWills win over Marg and Margs win over Cotto are all better wins than either Floyd or Pac have at WW. Thank you come again.
                And Pac's WW resume > Floyd's.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                  Hi Larry. You probably hold Boxingscene's record for ALT creations.
                  ok,ok why am i getting accused of alts today??? i have no alts..if you dont believe me report it to a mod

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                    And Pac's WW resume > Floyd's.
                    disagree............

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                      disagree............
                      DO NOT CARE. You're never, ever going to have a REASONABLE discussion when it pertains to Floyd.

It's gonna be 20 pages of Floyd slurping slurping from you.

So in that case. GOODBYE.

Comment

Working...
                      X