Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post

that happens constantly.
    Freedom/Tunney must hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Prime Roy smokes Ward.
      I agree.

Ward is great, but he isn't as good as prime Roy Jones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Freedom/Tunney must hate you

i think he tried, but we're buddies now

how rad was that fight last night, drunken languagers?

alvarado was doin his best jersey joe walcott for a few stretches in some of those rounds :rofl . bombs landed. great stoppage. i was thoroughly entertained.

why the hell wasnt that a 12 round main event?
        Last edited by New England; 10-14-2012, 08:44 AM.

Comment

alvarado was doin his best jersey joe walcott for a few stretches in some of those rounds :rofl . bombs landed. great stoppage. i was thoroughly entertained.

The fight was great, although the stoppage was early, but not because of what one might think, it was rather confusion on the part of the ref and Alvarado. A knockdown should have been called because the ropes held Alvarado up. That's why he paused and was looking at the ref. I think he was expecting a count. Then it was too late for him to hold on.

However, even if the fight went on, him being that hurt probably would have changed the flow and Rios might have scored a knockout later on anyway, which would have been dangerous for Alvarado considering the punishment he took in the first six rounds.

Although Rios took quite some punishment himself. I don't see him having a long career, eventually he's gonna burn out. Plus I think a really good boxer who can handle his power and aggression will make him look bad out there.

Comment

Wow. I haven't had time to watch any fights this weekend, so I saw you post and did a google on 'Amir Khan', and the first thing to come up was a news story about a bar fight, lol.

Amir Khan is a good boxer, but I am not surprised by the defeat either.

Comment

• Drunk again and I have work tomorrow. I used to be able to function fine at work if I was drinking the night before. Not so much anymore. I think years of the drink has fried me brain just a bit.

Comment

• I been bumpin this **** for like 2 days, T.I. kills it.

Raise yo glass of San Pellegrino,son.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                  I been bumpin this **** for like 2 days, T.I. kills it.

Raise yo glass of San Pellegrino,son.

Comment

• Going crazy again. I'm my own worst enemy.

I had a presentation yesterday in one of my graduate seminars. Went pretty well I think. I don't know how I managed to write something in the midst of all the booze.

Between the master's thesis and the women problems, I'm losing it. I can't forget about the Chinese girl who passed through me. Only 2 days, but I only needed an hour or so and she had me.

In fact, she took off to China today for 12 days. She won't tell me why. Maybe some family problems or something. Hope she's okay. See, there I go again.

I'm basically making a pass at every girl around lately, as it seems. My old Vietnamese lady just left my room in fact. I went out with this Chinese friend of mine the other night. She doesn't even drink. But, it seems that I can never manage to be around her without getting completely wrecked. I can't believe she still gives me the time of day. Maybe she thinks I'm funny/finds my debauchery cheaply entertaining.

I just set up a night out via facebook with a Japanese girl I use to share an office with in grad school. She graduated from the masters program and got a job with an investment bank. She's chill as hell, but maybe I should try to keep my cool and not go too crazy. Just having trouble controlling myself. Not sure how that night is going to end up, but I can see it going one of three ways.

I've had a fu c king cold for the past week. Everytime I start smoking on a regular basis I get sick. Every time I stop smoking, and tell myself I won't smoke again. Everytime, I smoke again and make myself sick. It isn't that I find cigarettes to be addicting really even. It is just that I think I am superman. I'll try to keep it straight this time.

Comment

• Listening now to Mike Malloy's latest podcast. That might calm me down a little.

Comment

Working...
                      X