Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Article written by DELUSIONAL Pacquiao Fan...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keyser Söze View Post
    Yep, how dare he compare Cotto to Hatton, Hatton has achieved a lot more.
    dont say that,people get very upset

Comment

He says Hatton would have beaten Pacquiao if he followed Mayweather snr gameplan and JMM would have beat Pacquiao if not for the knockdowns. That don't sound like a pac fan to me.
      Well, the first one would never have happened but the second absolutely would have. Hatton would have lost regardless. He may have finished the fight though even that is suspect, but without the KD's Marques wins both fights clearly, though close.

What is really delusional about this though is the Hatton vs Cotto comment. I mean, Cotto is faster, has more power, better combinations, is smarter, better defense, better jab etc etc etc. He's simply a much better fighter. He might not beat Pac but he's still better than Hatton by a fair margin.

You know the funny thing? I honestly think that Cotto's 140 championship run was better than Hatton's. Hatton beat one great fighter in Tszyu and he was at the very end of his career, in his last fight at 37 years of age with a BS referee allowing Hatton to do what he wanted. Apart from that Hatton nearly got knocked out by Lazcano and also nearly got knocked out by whats-is-name (southpaw guy) when he first moved up to WW, and then did get knocked out by Mayweather and Pac.

Cotto at least brutalised an undefeated, very fine fighter in Quintana and kept it up with his WW reign beating a great fighter just as good as Tszyu in Mosley, who obviously still had some fight left in him at that time too, unlike Tszyu!

Hatton better than Cotto? **** off!

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
        Well, the first one would never have happened but the second absolutely would have. Hatton would have lost regardless. He may have finished the fight though even that is suspect, but without the KD's Marques wins both fights clearly, though close.

What is really delusional about this though is the Hatton vs Cotto comment. I mean, Cotto is faster, has more power, better combinations, is smarter, better defense, better jab etc etc etc. He's simply a much better fighter. He might not beat Pac but he's still better than Hatton by a fair margin.

You know the funny thing? I honestly think that Cotto's 140 championship run was better than Hatton's. Hatton beat one great fighter in Tszyu and he was at the very end of his career, in his last fight at 37 years of age with a BS referee allowing Hatton to do what he wanted. Apart from that Hatton nearly got knocked out by Lazcano and also nearly got knocked out by whats-is-name (southpaw guy) when he first moved up to WW, and then did get knocked out by Mayweather and Pac.

Cotto at least brutalised an undefeated, very fine fighter in Quintana and kept it up with his WW reign beating a great fighter just as good as Tszyu in Mosley, who obviously still had some fight left in him at that time too, unlike Tszyu!

Hatton better than Cotto? **** off!
        lol. who the F*uck has cotto ever taken a belt from? when has cotto challenged the p4p best?

Comment

the most ******ed and bias artical i ever read

Comment

He says Hatton would have beaten Pacquiao if he followed Mayweather snr gameplan and JMM would have beat Pacquiao if not for the knockdowns. That don't sound like a pac fan to me.
            Nope.

That sounds like a Idiot!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
              Cotto for me is a poorer version of Ricky Hatton.

i stopped reading from there
              Co sign...!!

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
                Cotto for me is a poorer version of Ricky Hatton.

i stopped reading from there
                Lol, me too. Whatever makes people sleep at night.

Comment

Yep, how dare he compare Cotto to Hatton, Hatton has achieved a lot more.
                  Lol. Hatton has definitely gained more ass whupins, and a nasty knock out at the hands of a smaller fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Navyboxer1109 View Post
                    Lol. Hatton has definitely gained more ass whupins, and a nasty knock out at the hands of a smaller fighter.
                    Have you forgot that Cotto was made to look like an abused housewife and quit against Margarito? Cotto might get KTFO against Manny too.

Comment

The writer suffers from a rare disease known as "fula****eosis". It's comon among delusional people, causing their brain matter to slowly deteriorate into an excrement like substance known as "****forbrainitasis", which usually spews out their mouths (or in this case through their computer oriented fingers) (lol), causing them to state and write absurd, idiotic things that they actually believe to be true. True story...

Comment

Working...
                      X