Collapse
No announcement yet.

No button config on FNR4?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buttons are for ******* with no skill, just learn to use the TPC man..

Comment

Originally posted by pyrovampx View Post
      This game is terrible if you can't use tpc I've been practicing tpc for over 3 hours and honestly I give up I don't wanna play this anymore. Thank god I pirated this game stupid developers didn't even add button control man.
      I simply won't buy it if I can't use buttons, I never play online anyway so these cry babies who whinged about buttons being used online can suck my hairy British groin.

How I play the game offline should be my choice, now I don't have that choice so ill go buy UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by English_Lion View Post
        Buttons are for ******* with no skill, just learn to use the TPC man..
        I have more fun using buttons, its more fun as its more fluent, if I pay £40 for a game I want to be able to play it how I like, not how I have to ...

Comment

yes, but if you play it online against someone who uses TPC you have a massive unfair advantage against them, fair point about it being included for offline use, thats fine..and i think they are releasing a patch for that, but not buying the best boxing game available, just cause it doesnt have buttons is ridiculous...

Comment

Originally posted by English_Lion View Post
            yes, but if you play it online against someone who uses TPC you have a massive unfair advantage against them, fair point about it being included for offline use, thats fine..and i think they are releasing a patch for that, but not buying the best boxing game available, just cause it doesnt have buttons is ridiculous...
            Its not ridiculous, I don't play online and even if I did I fought people who also used buttons.

I'm used to using buttons, have bought every series and had loads of fun, now I'm being told I HAVE to use analogue? think not ...

The game IS much better with buttons, simple really, twice as realistic ...

Comment

Originally posted by pyrovampx View Post
              This game is terrible if you can't use tpc I've been practicing tpc for over 3 hours and honestly I give up I don't wanna play this anymore. Thank god I pirated this game stupid developers didn't even add button control man.
              Originally posted by azza View Post
              I simply won't buy it if I can't use buttons, I never play online anyway so these cry babies who whinged about buttons being used online can suck my hairy British groin.

How I play the game offline should be my choice, now I don't have that choice so ill go buy UFC.
              Firts off not hatettin on anyone... but think of this for a second... when in your life picked up a game and was a master at it... Fight Night 4 was crafted from the ground up. new engin new graphics re animated trying to capture boxing... a part of that is using the analongs to mimic throwing a punch... at least give it a chance...

What i think is everybody thinks their an expert when it comes to games as opposed to the guys who are educated in making them...If you can do "better" be my guest make a better game that FN4... if not take your time take your licks and get used to the controls... it all part of the experience... once you get past the learning curve you never know, you might like it and really ****ing good at it.

Comment

Originally posted by R.Winky Wright View Post
                Firts off not hatettin on anyone... but think of this for a second... when in your life picked up a game and was a master at it... Fight Night 4 was crafted from the ground up. new engin new graphics re animated trying to capture boxing... a part of that is using the analongs to mimic throwing a punch... at least give it a chance...

What i think is everybody thinks their an expert when it comes to games as opposed to the guys who are educated in making them...If you can do "better" be my guest make a better game that FN4... if not take your time take your licks and get used to the controls... it all part of the experience... once you get past the learning curve you never know, you might like it and really ****ing good at it.

Answered in earlier posts, where did I say I could make a better game?

Comment

In fight night 3 buttons were the **** if you relied more on footwork and fighting from outside. However stick was pretty good for countering. Very fluid counters indeed. Really, stick is just something you got to get used to.

Comment

Originally posted by R.Winky Wright View Post

I don't even need a ****ing simulating control scheme I box in real life anyway everyday. The point is this is a game not real life boxing **** that analog ****. I spent 3 hours straight trying to master this ****ing thing. I wanna ****ing break the analogs off my controller. Man I;m pissed whenever I want to pull of a hook a ****ing jab comes out of nowhere. I give up with this ****. I have no patience for this kind of stupidity. It's like when I was in pre-k and had racist teachers and they would make choose between my simba doll and my blanket during nap time what's the ****ing point why can't I have both you racist MOTHER****ERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.

btw nice avatar makes me want to rip that ass apart with all this fight night frustration.
                    Last edited by pyrovampx; 06-24-2009, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                      In fight night 3 buttons were the **** if you relied more on footwork and fighting from outside. However stick was pretty good for countering. Very fluid counters indeed. Really, stick is just something you got to get used to.
                      I just thought it was **** with stick, didn't seem as fluent and realistic, I mean I could win fights with the analogue but it wasn't as fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X