No announcement yet.

Females are a ****ing joke.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    No offense but it's obviously the females you surround yourself with.
    Agreed.............

Comment

His sig is a spoil tool of warfare.
      Post a pic of Cotto's bloody face, of him being hit and bloodied.. but his kids and wife? c'mon man..

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
        I met the ***** in Manhattan lol.

Not from where im around.

I don't know where to look around. A ***** is a *****. They all do the same thing. All they wanna do is party and bull****.

That's why they be getting played.

She'll be back, just like the rest of them did.
        A good, well rounded girl who spent/spends most of her youth with her girlfriends involved in her well rounded activities doesn't do that kind of ****.

Sorry.

That sounds like a Ho to me.

She wanted your dick, you stalled, she moved on. Typical.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

She Ecuadorian.

I had a white ***** before.. They crazy too.

They like to **** like the 1st week ya meet. I can't take them serious lol.

I had a black girl, who was by far the best canidate, but her ass was crazy lol. (like she wants to fight everyone and has very low patience and esteem)

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
            Post a pic of Cotto's bloody face, of him being hit and bloodied.. but his kids and wife? c'mon man..
            Yeah. Sometimes you gotta just know where to draw the line.

I want to draw that line and not cross it, but for one reason or another, I can't.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
              Yeah. Sometimes you gotta just know where to draw the line.

I want to draw that line and not cross it, but for one reason or another, I can't.
              Dude.

Look at the fat guy with glasses. He looks like there's a blackmailer who keeps calling his phone in a threatening fashion. And he doesn't know where the call is coming from.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

A good, well rounded girl who spent/spends most of her youth with her girlfriends involved in her well rounded activities doesn't do that kind of ****.

Sorry.

That sounds like a Ho to me.

She wanted your dick, you stalled, she moved on. Typical.

Nah not even that.

Shes a family oriented girl, and all she does is hang out with her homegurls. She ****ed one dude and that was her only boyfriend. It surprised me though. She wanted me to wife her up, but I guess I was to busy to even notice.

She aint want my dick, cause if she did I would've know and I would'nt have even made this thread.

Comment

Should'a hit that wet while you had the chance, kid.

You gotta move fast these days. Them birds are impatient. Blame the internet.

Chicks nowadays want it yesterday.

If YOU can't provide the services she requires, she'll call your cousin.

School coulda' taken a back seat temporarily 'til you satisfied her desires.

Now you gotta sit around 'til another pigeon with nothin' better to do comes up to you for some services.

Better luck next time.

I sympathize with you.

What's her digits?

I'ma see if I can hit that tommorrow.

Is she cute?

Comment

Dude.

Look at the fat guy with glasses. He looks like there's a blackmailer who keeps calling his phone in a threatening fashion. And he doesn't know where the call is coming from.
                    Lol. He's looking for the ****er and then turns away acting like he doesn't give a ****, but deep down inside he really does.

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
                      Why?

There was this girl I was talking to. I met her from my job. She told me many times that she liked me, but I was to busy with school and working that everytime outside of work she would think I would be ignoring her, (but to tell you the truth, I really was, because college was ****ing me over.)

So ok.... Time passed and I actually started talking to her, you know hangout and what not... She would call me all the time, text me, hit me up on AIM.. You know.. The usual ****, but now after she started to chill with me, and I actually grown some small feeling for her... She starts to ignore me son. (The ***** said she was diffrent then everyone else and she does the same **** they all did.) Im not surprised though.. I expected this. Im thinking shes trying to ignore me now, because of what I did to her in the first place, or I didn't show her what I was suppose to show her, (as in interest in her, but I did.) Then the person I am, I confronted her right away. She came up with some **** that her fams has no money and she gotta work overtime and ****, meanwhile her ask be clubbing and what not. Shes a ****ing fraud like Floyd Mayweather son

Shes fronting, because shes knows deep inside that she would fall for me and **** would work out because we get along so much. That's why I can't **** with these young females... She's 18. Shes running away like the bird these girls are. They all crumble on me kid. I always end up with these sluts, but I don't blame myself, I should be having fun, but you know sometimes you just want a single ***** whos there if anything.

Its all good though, she gonna wake up and realize what she has done. She talked so much **** that she was diifrent and she ended up being just like the rest. Lol.... What a waste of ****ing time bro.

That excuse what ****ing weak. She said she liked me, so its best to atleast try something out, and she saying **** like "We should just be friends" Meanwhile she don't call me no more, talk to me at all, but she talking to these ugly ni99as threw myspace.

Que pendeja loco.

Comment

Working...
                      X