No announcement yet.

Comparing the Klits to the ATG's is like comparing Lady Gaga to the Beatles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smee View Post
    Real talk, The Klits are the best, of this absoloutely terrible modern division, Guys like Ali, Lennox, Tyson, Bowe, Frazier, Foreman, Louis and Holmes were the real deal man, those guys could fight.

The Klitschkos, they are just plain up not that good, the truth hurts, but the klitschkos fight these bums, and they dont even look good against them, Guys like Chambers, Peter, Arreolla, these guys would be cannon fodder, to get iced in the first round by the ATG's, hell the ATG's would be crucified for fighting suck worthless opposition, and with good reason, but the Klits are like celebrated for labouring to victory over these walking targets.

It's just sad to see boxing go so far downhill to the fact where people actually think these bums are something special

Thanks for exposing your idiocy so I can add you to my ignore list

Comment

Originally posted by Don LarryX View Post
      wlad and vitai would beat ali,holmes,frazier,tyson..sorry but its true.......
      I think Ali or Holmes would have a better chance against Vitali than Wlad, but Id give Tyson and Frazier a better shot at Wlad. These are huge guys with skill though they're tough for anyone in history.

Comment

Working...
      X