No announcement yet.

lies of mayweather; uncovered!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
    Sounds like a lot of speculation at this point, I'll know what the cops are thinking once they press charges. I'll tell you this much though, an innocent man, as Mayweather claimes to be, was very willing to cooperate with the cops, give them his guns and video. He didn't say some crazy **** like i'm scared of guys in blue suits or i'm in intense training right now, sorry.
    well, to be fair, it wasn't some other boxer demanding him to cooperate and its not some other boxer that is slandering his name.

Comment

i did read the article, and i stated my opinion. The most ****ed up part about it is a recieved my first infraction for stating my opinion and simply not agree with you. If speaking my mind is does not agree with this site i will move on to another one.
      you recieved that ifraction for stating inuendos on your first post.......

you've got the right to speak your mind, and you have to be responsible for what comes out of your inuendo driven mind.... live with it

Comment

Actually I'm thinking back to the Mayweather/Marquez 24/7. where he said he cooperated with the police and was not a suspect at the time.

I'm not saying Mayweather's innocent, I just don't take articles as fact. I'll know when he's in handcuffs.
        I'm sorry but i'll take a police report and evidence over Mayweather's words on a 24/7.

Here's another article that also includes information about who bailed him out

http://www.lvrj.com/news/prosecutors-frustrated-by-release-87207052.html

Nelson said Harris' bail was paid by Chicago resident Nate Jones. Police have confirmed that Jones is a former Olympic boxing teammate of Mayweather's, and currently works with Mayweather as a trainer in Las Vegas

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          well, to be fair, it wasn't some other boxer demanding him to cooperate and its not some other boxer that is slandering his name.
          The point is that he was willing to cooperate. Do you get it?

Comment

Originally posted by South318 View Post
            The point is that he was willing to cooperate. Do you get it?
            Originally posted by ummeed View Post
            i wonder how he would have reacted if rather than the cops... the drunks, the stoners, and a hobo tried to lead the arrest instead... hmmm....

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
              I'm sorry but i'll take a police report and evidence over Mayweather's words on a 24/7.

Here's another article that also includes information about who bailed him out

http://www.lvrj.com/news/prosecutors-frustrated-by-release-87207052.html
              actually your taking an article about the police report and evidence. Again I'm not proclaiming Mayweather's innocent, god know's he wouldn't be the first fighter go to jail for doing dumb ****, but I'll know for sure when he's being charged with something.

Also I did read an article at the time that stated that the police didn't consider Mayweather a suspect at the time and Mayweather was cooperating with them.

Comment

Originally posted by ummeed View Post
                Another ALT.....

Comment

Originally posted by South318 View Post
                  Another ALT.....
                  my first two accounts got banned, so yeah another "ALT"...

Comment

i've been given another infraction for not agreeing with the ts yet again. I always thought i was an level-headed poster who loves discussing boxing, apparently if you dont agree with a certain view on this site you get punished. Dont think i'll be around much longer at this rate.

CORRECTION, THREE MORE.
                    Last edited by AllEyesOpen; 03-10-2010, 11:38 AM.

Comment

i've been given another infraction for not agreeing with the ts yet again. I always thought i was an level-headed poster who loves discussing boxing, apparently if you dont agree with a certain view on this site you get punished. Dont think i'll be around much longer at this rate.

Comment

Working...
                      X