No announcement yet.

set the record straight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• set the record straight

here is the essential boxer supplement list...

1. protein.....isolate Milk derived whey protein isolate....at least 25 grams of BCAA's......7.5 grams of leucine......5 grams glutamine....Isopure by Natures Best

2. Vitamin.....encapsulated in natural ingredients....recommended (Mega Man) by GNC

3. Creatine Monohydrate or other.....Cell tech by Muscle Tech or Size On by Gaspari Nutrition.....Endurance and strength.....so sorry for the reality check!

4. Beef liver tabs by Universal Nutrition.....sorry you little bitches but the secret to strength is the BCAA's...

Does anybody have any arguments? I will beat you down like a red headed step child and work you like a rented mule......

I apologize for the crash course, but your competition spends big $ to be quicker and stronger than you......

Anyone from Serbia or trailer park countries please ignore this post. Thanks bitches!

xD lovely post bro.
    hmm you got any cheap **** on?
    I get this drink milk eat eggs and chicken legs or any other kinda meat the others I don't get.
    Laughed at the ''Does anybody have any arguments? I will beat you down like a red headed step child and work you like a rented mule......

I apologize for the crash course, but your competition spends big $ to be quicker and stronger than you......

Anyone from Serbia or trailer park countries please ignore this post. Thanks bitches!''

respect

Comment

i don't believe in any supplements other than protein powder shake. anything else can be substituted by actual food thats good for you and actually makes your stomach happy instead of pills.

Comment

All said, what you posted is not bad.

However.........

GNC is crap. Cellulose, hard to digest, expensive.

Creatine constipates you, weighs you down with excess water, and the ATP rush is momentary. Good for jock fratboys doing curls at Ballys and the kind of douchebags who wear rubberbands on their upper arm at bars to make their arms look pumped; not good for a boxer doing a 1- or 2-hour anaerobic workout at 90% max heart rate. A creatine load might get you through a fight, at least the first round.

My traning diet:

Water.

Green tea.

Black coffee.

Lean meat.

Raw, steamed, or grilled veggies.

Raw fruit.

Wild rice.

Oatmeal.

Soup.

As much of the above as you want. Don't be hungry.

Vitamins in the morning.

Whey protein before bed.

Glutamine after a workout.

That's it.
        Last edited by fraidycat; 07-02-2008, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post
          All said, what you posted is not bad.

However.........

GNC is crap. Cellulose, hard to digest, expensive.

Creatine constipates you, weighs you down with excess water, and the ATP rush is momentary. Good for jock fratboys doing curls at Ballys and the kind of douchebags who wear rubberbands on their upper arm at bars to make their arms look pumped; not good for a boxer doing a 1- or 2-hour anaerobic workout at 90% max heart rate. A creatine load might get you through a fight, at least the first round.

My traning diet:

Water.

Green tea.

Black coffee.

Lean meat.

Raw, steamed, or grilled veggies.

Raw fruit.

Wild rice.

Oatmeal.

Soup.

As much of the above as you want. Don't be hungry.

Vitamins in the morning.

Whey protein before bed.

Glutamine after a workout.

That's it.
          I used to drink Whey protein shakes way back when I lifted weights but since I started boxing I havent been drinking them cause im scared to gain weight. Am I being over paranoid, will these shakes make me gain weight cause when I drank them I seemed to bulk up more.

Comment

Originally posted by Towelie View Post
            I used to drink Whey protein shakes way back when I lifted weights but since I started boxing I havent been drinking them cause im scared to gain weight. Am I being over paranoid, will these shakes make me gain weight cause when I drank them I seemed to bulk up more.
            A pure whey shake is fine. Whey with water or juice. Not a Met-RX, not a "meal replacement," and not "weight gain powder."

To gain muscle mass you need considerable amounts of protein. Optimum for a bodybuilder is at least 1.5g per lb. of bodyweight. This is what you need to get the "huge muscles" that everyone is so afraid of. That much protein, plus muscle-specific exercises performed at loads and durations aimed specifically at hypertrophy, plus limited aerobics, plus massive periods of rest, plus a laundry list of exotic supplements that most guys can barely spell, equals big-time muscle building.

If you're doing boxing workouts plus daily roadwork, if you're eating a clean diet (similar to what I outlined above), and are taking in less than 1g of protein per lb. of bodyweight (.5g per kilo), there is no way in hell you will gain the kind of muscle that most boxers seem to be afraid of. None. At all. ZERO chance. The only way it might possibly happen is if you're a genetic freak, which means you'll end up with a physique like Versy or DA1CATAS. Not a bad thing, IMO.

BTW, milk will bloat you and make you gain temporary weight. Mix your whey shakes with an unsweetened juice (no sugar or high fructose corn syrup) or water. I use water and a splash of apple cider.

Creatine will also make you gain weight; one of its primary effects is to swell your muscles with water to make you look big.

Comment

I always wondered: "what is green tea good for?"

Comment

fraidycat FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Detroit101 View Post
                  here is the essential boxer supplement list...

1. protein.....isolate Milk derived whey protein isolate....at least 25 grams of BCAA's......7.5 grams of leucine......5 grams glutamine....Isopure by Natures Best

2. Vitamin.....encapsulated in natural ingredients....recommended (Mega Man) by GNC

3. Creatine Monohydrate or other.....Cell tech by Muscle Tech or Size On by Gaspari Nutrition.....Endurance and strength.....so sorry for the reality check!

4. Beef liver tabs by Universal Nutrition.....sorry you little bitches but the secret to strength is the BCAA's...

Does anybody have any arguments? I will beat you down like a red headed step child and work you like a rented mule......

Anyone from Serbia or trailer park countries please ignore this post. Thanks bitches!
                  Who says its essential? You want to eat, eat naturally. Do you think you'd be able to get to where you are now without taking so much processed ****?

Comment

my favourite supplement is caffeine,i take a minimum 300grams,its good for weight because it burns calories,its a brilliant pre-workout,try before a workout,i get a good buzz off it,it helps me ,train harder,train longer,eat less,boosts endurance and abviously get my weight down alot easier,try a couple of hundered mills ,get the tunes on get on the tradmill,i used to make 10miles easy,just watch you dont take to much,i think the heavier you are ,i think the more you need,you should experiment and see what amount you need.
                    Last edited by alza1988; 07-02-2008, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X