Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plans for ggg if jacobs doesn't happen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've said from the start that GGG's next fight will be in the UK against Saunders or Eubank jr. Both fights I like, not as much as Jacobs, but the money is in the UK right now no denying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Flash13 View Post
      I've said from the start that GGG's next fight will be in the UK against Saunders or Eubank jr. Both fights I like, not as much as Jacobs, but the money is in the UK right now no denying it.
      Keep in mind the proposed Johnson/Klitschko fight is looking to go in December. December might not be a good month for Golovkin to fight in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Just stay at 160 and fight those wanting to share the ring with him. Doing it all the Hagler and Monzon way.
        I wish that were true, that he'd do it the Hagler and Monzon way, and he'd fight Lara, who wants to share a ring with him. Hagler shared a ring with ATG's SRL, Hearns and Duran...GGG won't get in the ring with Lara, who's very good but will not be an ATG, but he's the 2nd best option after Canelo. Jacobs follows as the third best

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I wish that were true, that he'd do it the Hagler and Monzon way, and he'd fight Lara, who wants to share a ring with him. Hagler shared a ring with ATG's SRL, Hearns and Duran...GGG won't get in the ring with Lara, who's very good but will not be an ATG, but he's the 2nd best option after Canelo. Jacobs follows as the third best
          So is Lara the boogeyman again if Jacobs prevents this fight from happening?

Pick someone knew. I heard Andrade said he would want to fight Golovkin over time.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

Pick someone knew. I heard Andrade said he would want to fight Golovkin over time.
            Since when was Jacobs the boogieman, you closet GGG stan?

Lara has always been the boogieman. Jacobs was never, ever the boogieman. I don't post much anymore, so I think it's easy to find quotes of mine where I rejected Lara and now mention Jacobs as the boogieman. If you can find a post of mine changing my views, you can have one block of St. Nicholas Ave, your choice

Always said from the beginning : Jacobs has a weak chin, but his power makes him interesting. His power fortunately came through for him in the Quillin fight, where he underdog to lose by TKO by most, for good reason

Like I stated before Jacobs-GGG talks started, the guy was knocked down by Sergio Mora

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              Fight Lara. Give Lara 5 millions. GGG gets paid only 500k. That's what he should do... ha ha ha.
              Eh, being serious, maybe Ramirez at 168, Eubank Jr, or BJS. Then Canelo at the end of the year.

Eubank JR would be good.
              He's not man enough to move up.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

Thought you didn't love Golovkin?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Since when was Jacobs the boogieman, you closet GGG stan?

Lara has always been the boogieman. Jacobs was never, ever the boogieman. I don't post much anymore, so I think it's easy to find quotes of mine where I rejected Lara and now mention Jacobs as the boogieman. If you can find a post of mine changing my views, you can have one block of St. Nicholas Ave, your choice

Always said from the beginning : Jacobs has a weak chin, but his power makes him interesting. His power fortunately came through for him in the Quillin fight, where he underdog to lose by TKO by most, for good reason

Like I stated before Jacobs-GGG talks started, the guy was knocked down by Sergio Mora
                  Lower New York is all mine now. If Lara wants to be a replacement fight should the Jacobs match falls through, I won't object. But Lara most likely gets annihilated and I doubt Golovkin would get much credit.

I'm also no stan, I'm one of his most reasonable fans on this dump.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                    Thought you didn't love Golovkin?
                    I'm a fan of his but to be honest, he really needs to step it up and do whatever it takes to get a solid fight. Even if that means moving up in weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                      Blame GGG of course! "He aint give Jacobs wut he werf doe!"
                      ^^^Peasant minded scab.

GGG's team offered Jacobs significantly less than he made fighting Quillan.

That's a creative low-ball way of ducking.

Comment

Working...
                      X