A big typhoon is gonna hit Tokyo on Thursday,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
    good. zarokoo and dog die B1tch.
    Sorry Gman supremeO, it won't happen this time either. That big earthquake couldn't fade me, I thought you knew this.

Why hate on a lil chihuahua? Dang playa, we had a dude not from my hood, but a real wanna be.... Anyway, we all know your hard, down, and fearless he was just Gman, no supreme, just Gman.

Peace Hermano hablamos dispues?

Comment

Originally posted by Polarbear View Post

Stay safe, cover eyes and ears with Hitomi Tanaka's ****
      The bad part in all this is a live three blocks from the beach. Less than 24 ft mak above sea level. My girl has melons. We are gonna binge watch mr robot.

Peace brother!

Comment

Stay safe, cover eyes and ears with Hitomi Tanaka's ****

It's over and mainly destroyed Pusan in S Korea, and did lots of damage on the west cost of japan. We had heavy winds and rain. The streets are cleaner, no harm over here. A few trees got branches ripped off, but that is it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Nice! All Asians and you made it rhyme. Good stuff.
          The girl with a face like a pearl was half-Chinese, half Japanese and was knockout gorgeous. She spoke fluent Chinese and English (really well), as well as Japanese. She was like totally out of my league, but she was all over me like no other.

We drank and shagged all night, and then she went to work early in the morning. You know how Japanese are. She was just working at a hotel by Haneda at the time. She was trying to be a flight attendant. But I think she wound up getting married. Last time we talked she said she'd been close to being a flight attendant but found a guy to take care of her. I was still trying to real her in until then.

She later deleted her Facebook and fell off the face of the earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
            The girl with a face like a pearl was half-Chinese, half Japanese and was knockout gorgeous. She spoke fluent Chinese and English (really well), as well as Japanese. She was like totally out of my league, but she was all over me like no other.

We drank and shagged all night, and then she went to work early in the morning. You know how Japanese are. She was just working at a hotel by Haneda at the time. She was trying to be a flight attendant. But I think she wound up getting married. Last time we talked she said she'd been close to being a flight attendant but found a guy to take care of her. I was still trying to real her in until then.

She later deleted her Facebook and fell off the face of the earth.
            She found her place hopefully. Peace brother.

Comment

She found her place hopefully. Peace brother.
              I don't give a **** I was just pissed that she deleted her facebook profile so that I couldn't show off my conquest anymore.

Should've saved those images to my gmail.

She was really hot though.

She ain't ****.

I picked her up near Yokota Airbase.

She was a groupie.

Besides, I'm in love with a Mexican Seniorita now.

Nah, just joking. The one girl is cute, but we're becoming friends now, getting to know each other more (she speaks good English, but I've noticed now she doesn't always comprehend quite as well, at least not me . It's all good, I speak 4 languages and so I get it, but just a thing I noticed; we're getting to know each other.)

Actually working with the fine Mexicans senioritas, seniors, and senioras is maybe the best part of my job.

But yeah, I still love Maria.

Woops, wrong song. This girl is Mexican, not Italian!

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                I don't give a **** I was just pissed that she deleted her facebook profile so that I couldn't show off my conquest anymore.

Should've saved those images to my gmail.

She was really hot though.

She ain't ****.

I picked her up near Yokota Airbase.

She was a groupie.

Besides, I'm in love with a Mexican Seniorita now.

Nah, just joking. The one girl is cute, but we're becoming friends now, getting to know each other more (she speaks good English, but I've noticed now she doesn't always comprehend quite as well, at least not me . It's all good, I speak 4 languages and so I get it, but just a thing I noticed; we're getting to know each other.)

Actually working with the fine Mexicans senioritas, seniors, and senioras is maybe the best part of my job.

But yeah, I still love Maria.

Woops, wrong song. This girl is Mexican, not Italian!

Got it, bragging rights. Been there before.

Comment

A few trees got branches ripped off, but that is it.
                  Huh that's anticlimactic. Expected something like...

A streaker identified as Alexkid had his winkie ripped off, Shinzō Abe donated funds to bionic micropenis corp for penis implant surgery. Meanwhile Jhonny sprayed c0ck nectar to propel forward down the flooded street, towards the floatation devices (melons) of Zaroku's girl.

Comment

Huh that's anticlimactic. Expected something like...

A streaker identified as Alexkid had his winkie ripped off, Shinzō Abe donated funds to bionic micropenis corp for penis implant surgery. Meanwhile Jhonny sprayed c0ck nectar to propel forward down the flooded street, towards the floatation devices (melons) of Zaroku's girl.

I lucked out this time, not sure about next time. Earthquakes, tsunami, typhoon, wild sluts, crazy MILF's, etc.

Alexkid wanted me to produce my photo so he could Jack to it.

I feel for him.
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 10-06-2016, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Stay safe Mr. Zaroku glad to hear it wasn't that bad after all..

Comment

Working...
                      X